Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does the Detox subliminal cause resistance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does the subliminal cause resistance in the way that DMSI does? I want to run UD but I don't want to face social anxiety and fear in public right now, working at the restaurant doing DMSI was close to hell. (although my suffering was because of hormone problems also)
Until we have enough people report, I can only tell you - I don't believe that it will. DMSI was aiming directly at something that scares the hell out of a lot of people. UD is aiming to detoxify you. Not exactly a scary thing.

But until we have more reports, who can say? For that matter, until you run it, who can say?
Quote:DMSI was aiming directly at something that scares the hell out of a lot of people
If resistance is induced by subconscious fears, do you think running OF for a while would help ?
(08-18-2017, 05:24 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:DMSI was aiming directly at something that scares the hell out of a lot of people
If resistance is induced by subconscious fears, do you think running OF for a while would help ?

Do you think OF isn't in the skeleton script?
Shannon Translation: OF is in the skeleton script! Quit worrying and listen to the damn sub and everything will be fine! Smile
(08-18-2017, 08:18 AM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon Translation: OF is in the skeleton script! Quit worrying and listen to the damn sub and everything will be fine! Smile
I'm not worried and I did listen to DMSI but had to stop because it was messing with my life (always tired, no motivation, 0 productivity, ect). It's not a life to wake up at 2PM, and do nothing all day when there are work that need to be done.
I'm waiting for 3.2, if it can manage to give real results for most people.
I'd run exclusively DMSI modules for goal #2 if there was such a sub. I'm resisting the sniper and aura things probably and that's what was messing with my life. So for August I'm looking for an alternative.

Good thing OF is in the skeleton script.
OGSF is in the skeleton script. That doesn't mean it's going to be turned on for every title. It will not make sense to have it turned on for every title.