Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about MLS 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I've been downloaded the MLS 5.5G US (flac) and I convert it to mp3,is that safe? or I must use the audio with FLAC extention?.Because my phone is not support on flac file. Now I've use the audio for 5 days with MP3 extention.
Thank You!
(08-16-2017, 05:01 AM)Richman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
I've been downloaded the MLS 5.5G US (flac) and I convert it to mp3,is that safe? or I must use the audio with FLAC extention?.Because my phone is not support on flac file. Now I've use the audio for 5 days with MP3 extention.
Thank You!

1. We provide mp3s I built as well as FLAC. Why would you download the FLAC and convert it to mp3?

2. If you don't know how to convert my subs correctly to a lossy format - and I'm not giving away the secrets of how I do it - you can no way to know if you damaged the subliminal audio contents or possibly removed them entirely.

Therefore...

3. Never adjust the files I created. If they don't pass the md5sum checks, you should not use them. So use what you download as it is, and if you want mp3, download the mp3 files.
(08-16-2017, 06:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2017, 05:01 AM)Richman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
Thank You!

1. We provide mp3s I built as well as FLAC. Why would you download the FLAC and convert it to mp3?

2. If you don't know how to convert my subs correctly to a lossy format - and I'm not giving away the secrets of how I do it - you can no way to know if you damaged the subliminal audio contents or possibly removed them entirely.

Therefore...

3. Never adjust the files I created. If they don't pass the md5sum checks, you should not use them. So use what you download as it is, and if you want mp3, download the mp3 files.

Okay thank you for the response