Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Pheromones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I have noticed that some folks here are using pheromones and it got me thinking, how do these substances affect the perception of other people as well as the females you're interested in? And what are the brands or types of pheromones available in the market? And where can we acquire the legitimate stuff? I aim to do an experiment with it some time though Smile Your Valuable feedbacks are highly appreciated
Some good questions.

(08-06-2017, 01:56 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed that some folks here are using pheromones and it got me thinking, how do these substances affect the perception of other people as well as the females you're interested in?

Not sure. I've used mine a few times around my hairdresser but didn't notice feeling anything towards her. She, on the other hand, was affected.

(08-06-2017, 01:56 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: [ -> ]And what are the brands or types of pheromones available in the market?

For a list of all brands and user reviews, check out this forum:
http://pherotruth.com/

(08-06-2017, 01:56 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: [ -> ]And where can we acquire the legitimate stuff? I aim to do an experiment with it some time though Smile Your Valuable feedbacks are highly appreciated

All the brands from that website are legit to some degree. Do your research first tho. Smile
Be carefull of the hype on pheromones, its far from a magical pills, and there are a lot of drawbacks when used that are rarely told on forum.
(08-06-2017, 07:27 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Be carefull of the hype on pheromones, its far from a magical pills, and there are a lot of drawbacks when used that are rarely told on forum.

I haven't noticed any so far. What kind of drawbacks?
Pheromones are an amazing addition to any social interaction toolbox. At the least - in my opinion - it's fun to try different mixes and see what reactions you get. It takes very little time to see how they easily spin an interaction - eventually very predictably with specific people.

They're not magic pill by any means, but they'll change things up 10-20%. Sometimes that change will be in your favor, other times you'll learn a lesson you won't want to repeat.
(...)
(08-06-2017, 07:49 PM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]Nice thread.. I still have a bottle of Alpha Maschio by Alpha Dream.

Currently looking for a pheromone to help me with day game, something to make strangers more open. If anyone has a recommendation let me know

I'm looking for the same lol.

Although "hovering" and then going indirect and straight into small talk has worked for me. Gotten a few numbers. Nothing solid but I needed more "hook" as they say. That's where a good mone would come in handy.
(08-06-2017, 08:12 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2017, 07:27 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Be carefull of the hype on pheromones, its far from a magical pills, and there are a lot of drawbacks when used that are rarely told on forum.

I haven't noticed any so far. What kind of drawbacks?

They are hard to see at first, you have to use them constantly and then stop to notice it. The more long term you have used them the easier it is to notice.
Example: I have used Bad wolf for around 6 month, every 3 days or so. At some point after around 1 month I noticed I was getting bad self effect from it, tiredness is an obvious one that you can notice the first day of use. From time to time I would get horrible painful headache that I never had in my entire life, which I never got before using pheromones. After using BW for a long time I started to hate the smell instead of loving it. I noticed my GF at the time and the others girls I was seeing repeatedly started to hate me too. I noticed they wanted to drink too much when they were affected by BW, a lot of nights they ended up completely wasted unable to walk, 2 of them even slept on the street.
It's hard if not impossible to maintain the BW effect, if you see a girl everyday, that's impossible literally, most mones are similar with different degree you can't use them everyday making it impossible to be the same person for a month. Even during that same day your pheromones signature will change dramatically. Pheromones that contain e-none are specifically hard to maintain as they build up. Next day if you use that same dose you won't get the same effect due to the build up on your skin from your previous night.
Switching pheromones signature all the times will most likely make people distrust you as you change all the time.
Dosing some pheromones is very hard and sometimes you end up fucking some night. I wasn't invited to a wedding of a friend because I think I used too much NPA one night. I'm not even talking about the potential pheromones that end up on your cloth.
Pheromones doesn't replicate a natural pheromone signature, they are much more stronger than a natural signature.
Pheromones could potentially cause minor health problems, some of them are "officially" known to cause depression in men. In my opinion a lot of users underestimate the potential for health reduction because they have become biased, they are looking for a magic pill, so they avoid looking at the potential bad effect from it. Short term wise there are some bad effects, long term wise it's hard to say but I wouldn't bet on the "it's completely safe".
Pheromones are very expensive long term. A lot of vendors don't tell about the potential bad effect from it. I send a mail to Garry twice talking about the bad effect that I get from it, mainly saying how I could avoid the tiredness I get from it during the night, I never got a response. Between his official sell page on his website and what users have got there is a huge difference. To me BW doesn't have the effect he is advertising, first you can't use it constantly, it's impossible and it's obvious yet on his page he says use it every day for a month until you get used to the effect. But personally the more I used it the more the effect wasn't as great, the best effect I got from it was when I first used it. So the "you have to become familiar with BW, you have to train yourself" is bulls*** to me, at best you learn what's it's like to be on BW but that won't make you Alpha as the effect disappear.
There are some similar stories about AV from some users I trust that also reports the bad self effect. A rational explanation would be that mones deplete your energy making it less effective the more you use it.
Other pheromones have a similar effect though BW is a more obvious one and same with the other vendors at different degree. In my opinion the old pheromones like NPA have less bad effects on health, it seems they are more properly dosed, the effects seems more natural. I have noticed a lot of users don't report the bad effects because it's not welcomed, most won't like that you report the bad, you aren't going to get a lot of like if you report bad stuff, also unless you are a senior members on those forum your bad reports aren't going to be taken seriously and if you push it like I did you can get a ban. So what happens is that the getting laid report is very welcome with honors and what not, but the bad reports about bad self effect is swept under the carpet more often than not. Though it seems from what I read recently that the situation has gotten better, with more bad reports coming up.
Don't let what I said kill up your mood completely though, there are also some very good stuff from mones from time to time, and that's just my personal opinion, your mileage may vary Big Grin
Hmm. Sounds like you just weren't ready for it.

When I first used Wolf (years ago, like, 2014 or earlier) it didn't work for me at all. I got nothing from it. It actually made me believe mones were placebo.

I'm using the same bottle right now and it's "working". There's definite truth to needing to be congruent with it.

I think it comes down to using mones that are right for your goals.

And let's not forget that you get headaches with subs too. So maybe it's resistance. Tongue
Pheromones are not a magic solution. Your social skills and persona must be developed first before using pheromones so the fact that you are registered on this forum (you, the reader) you already have an upper hand. Pheromones create signals to those who smell them and can drastically change peoples perception of you.

Here's a fun example. Theres a mix called Dirty Primitive (DP) made by Liquid Alchemy Labs. lal-mones.com. It contains copulins (vaginal secretions) and androstenone ( an aggressive, alpha / sexual pheromone.). Here is the part that people on pherotruth miss: What a pheromone communicates to other people. DP communicates to those around you that you just had sex. You will smell like vagina and aggression. You just had frikkin awesome, animalistic sex, as far as other people know. Pay attention here. What does it say about you if you wear this mix every day but you're not seen with woman around you, and you have a very beta, needy personality? It says that you're creepy. Why in the world would a needy, antisocial guy who is never around woman, smell like sex every day? He wouldn't, thats why. Be very careful. Lots of needy guys will gravitate toward alpha sexual mones because they are not alpha. In other words, they are compensating. Again, if you can;t carry yourself in away that demonstrates you have high confidence, high self respect, and have high social standing, then it will appear weird to others that you have this aura of alpha about you but you act beta.

Essentially pheromones are cars and your social skills are what drives theres cars. You cant drive a car without the right skill. If you get in a ferrari, will you get attention? Hell yeah you will. But, what happens when the hot girl gets in the car and 1) you can't drive it very well and 2) you act like thats the only woman who's ever been in your car? They will notice something isnt right.

Ask yourself, what VIBE does this pheromone mix create? Can I be congruent with this mix? If the answer is no, then you should stay away.

The other thing to keep in mind is that there are many different kinds of pheromones. Keep these in mind: Sexual, Social, Respect, Alpha. That list honestly varies based on who you talk to, but basically, I'll paint it like this. A pure social pheromone (Like Glace: alpha-dream.com) will act as social lubricant, giving people motor mouth. But... it has no respect. People will talk and talk and talk and walk over you and eachother. Complete nonsense in a bottle. Something like Bad Wolf (lal-mones.com) is very alpha, aggressive, high status. Because it is so alpha it is highly intimidating. If you walk in the room with this stuff and don't smile, people will think you're literally about to jump them or they're about to get yelled at. Those are two examples of far left and far right spectrum. There are mixes that have a bit of each quality like Nude Alpha or Swoon, for exampl,e which encourage trust, bonding, and have a crushy relationship vibe while also maintaining some degree of masculinity. With bad wolf, you're a bad frikkin wolf who you dont want to piss off - but - if that bad wolf is nice to you and on your side, then damn he's a cool guy. See? Something like NA communicates that you're a cool, fun loving person who is nice enough and approachable enough to, well, approach, and masculine enough that they value and respect your time and want more of it. There are also business friendly mixes like Wolf and C36 which communicate that you are here to win and do well in a business setting. They achieve high respect and have some social aspects but they purposely lack sexual aspects as to be appropriate for a work setting. In other words, people will seek your attention, respect you, and think highly of you while not necessarily being attracted to you sexually. Thats not to say you can't drive Wolf or C36 in asexual way, but thats not what they're intended for. Makes sense?

Some reputable brands: Tried and true. The websites arent always the best.
lal-mones.com
apexpheromone.com
pheromonetreasures.com

To expand on Alpha360's post:
Yes, pheromones usually do make you tired. You shoudn't wear them every day. Here's the part thats missing: When you wear a pheromone while meeting someone, people remember that version of you. If you wear a mix that is somewhat congruent with your personality then it is not an issue when you don;t wear that same mone (or any mone) the next time they see you. In their head the halo effect has been applied and their first impression of you carries into your future interactions. Although yes, you shouldnt not always wear different pheromone mixes. People will lose trust and respect for you, and will become very confused, if you wear 5 different mixes a week to work. A natural mone signature just doesnt do that. You'll become the weirdo. However, if you wear Alpha Q for a few days, BW another day, and have no mone days inbetween then you're fine because the two mixes are similar. It is natural for people to act different based on the day so if you play it right this isnt an issue. But, to wear completely different mixes all the time and different doses of each then you'll screw yourself. Let me also touch on AV (aqua vitae). It is a rockstar, bad boy, party guy mix. It makes you larger than life. But, it is very unforgiving. Your're seen as this rockstar but also as someone who you can;t bond with. You have no redeeming qualities about yourself. For this reason, I don't wear AV anymore, but when I did, I would only wear it to drunken college parties. If you wear it two days in a row or during the second time you meet someone then it will be a huge turn off.
okay. i tried ordering from pheromoneXS. the name of the product was XiSt. Has anyone tried it?
(08-07-2017, 05:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. Sounds like you just weren't ready for it.

When I first used Wolf (years ago, like, 2014 or earlier) it didn't work for me at all. I got nothing from it. It actually made me believe mones were placebo.

I'm using the same bottle right now and it's "working". There's definite truth to needing to be congruent with it.

I think it comes down to using mones that are right for your goals.

And let's not forget that you get headaches with subs too. So maybe it's resistance. Tongue
It's not about being ready, I'm not alone reporting that about Bad wolf and Bad wolf worked for me by the way (just read my mone journal). I'm not saying it isn't working here. I'm saying it's not as great as it seems to be, there are a lot of side effects.
I think the be " ready" thing is just commercial BS, some guys are really clueless so they say it doesn't work, that is obvious but some of the "getting" ready in the product page is BS to me. I'm not saying it doesn't work I'm saying it's not as great as they say or advertise it.
I can't say I have improve anything while using BW for 6 month for example, but that would be the least problematic thing here.

Edit: I just found a good example to illustrate, first and second week I used bad wolf in a club I had amazing hits all over, even girls directly touching my torso, girls that were accompanied by their boyfriends, even one girl directly asking me to dance with her which I couldn't lead to anything due to the fuc*** tiredness from BW at that moment (very fuc*** angry bad mood of tiredness)
After that the more I used it the more it died down to mostly nothing compared to the beginning. According to the product description the opposite is supposed to happen. I had very great hits with Bad wolf but then well, it sucks.
So that's what I'm trying explain here. I think a similar thing happened with NPA too by the way, I never was able to replicate the first hit when I first wear it. I read a lot of guys had similar thing happening to them with AV even more with AV actually but that's probably due to the amount of guys who have used AV.
I even bought a second bottle of BW, but no the hits wasn't as good even with the 2nd bottle.
(08-07-2017, 10:40 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: [ -> ]okay. i tried ordering from pheromoneXS. the name of the product was XiSt. Has anyone tried it?

A few years back I tried it. from what I recall it is very social in nature and has elements of trust and admiration. "Wow it feels like I've known you for so long!" would be a reaction letting you know its working. Comfort. Its good for opening dialogues with people.

The important thing to mention here is that you'll be wanting to cover these mones with a cologne. For real guys, a little bit goes a long way. Don't be that guy who uses 2 and 3 sprays of cologne and known for making everyones eyes bleed.
Xist is amazing. Love it. Oil is better than the spray, but if you ordered the spray, it will give you an idea of what you're in for.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16