Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Sleeper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haha. Don't actually call it that though.

Short and simple - the exact opposite of The Awakener. I don't always have the time to listen to a binaural before bed. It would be super convenient to add it on top of my nighttime sub playlist and simply drift off.
Heart
No? No Takers?
I think the Sleep Aid came first, and with it got created its opposite, the Awakener, and the 2 we're going to be sold as a pair. Then I guess there was an issue with (one of) them and they got postponed for a long time, and now the Awakener got out a while ago.
Ah I see. The Awakener talks about Sleep Aid but no such product is on the website.

My brain is always awake and on at night. I really would love to buy a sub that knocks me out lol
The new Sleep Aid already exists (it's a reversal of Awakener) but Shannon said he needs to figure out safety mechanisms for a public release.
(08-02-2017, 08:36 AM)Havana Wrote: [ -> ]The new Sleep Aid already exists (it's a reversal of Awakener) but Shannon said he needs to figure out safety mechanisms for a public release.

Ohh ok very cool. I'm glad he has it in the works!

In case he reads this, this is what I would like from a sleep aid subliminal.
  • Increased subconscious awareness of my breathing & an effort to slow and relax breathing
  • Reduced anxiety: reduction of worrisome thoughts about the day and what I have to do the next day. (temporary reduced anxiety just to get into a sleep cycle)
  • Effort to improve breathing - deeper breaths
  • possible sleep apnea correction - improved airways, less snoring, overall improved quality of sleep
  • Increased visualization ability to help with dreaming and becoming lost in a dream pattern to initiate sleep. Having this dream pattern overtake conscious thought to allow you to drift off
  • subconscious relaxing of the body and all muscles as a whole
  • easily become comfortable. Find a comfy position and stay in it
  • Production of 5-HTP and / or melatonin in the brain to improve sleep quality. Regulation

I'm not sure if any of those features would be included in a more in-depth subliminal that would require constant use - so if nothing else I want to fall asleep quickly into a stress free, deep sleep that I awake from refreshed, with compatibility to allow it to be placed on top of a sleep-time subliminal playlist. For example, my sleep playlist would be The Sleeper and then 4 loops of MLS.

Thanks
Sleep Aid is going to be made when 6G comes out. At that time, I'll build Sleep Aid and rebuild Awakener, and they'll be both available. The sleep aid is going to be one of those subs that EVERYBODY wants.
(08-14-2017, 10:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Sleep Aid is going to be made when 6G comes out. At that time, I'll build Sleep Aid and rebuild Awakener, and they'll be both available. The sleep aid is going to be one of those subs that EVERYBODY wants.

NICE! Definitely looking forward to it!
The awakener is alright. No regrets buying it but I do see room for improvement: very curious and eager to get my hands on the next version as well Smile
It is as a grain of sand on a beach by comparison to current technology, my friend.