Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I do not see how this works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am curious about http://subliminal-shop.com/maximum-learning-speed.html
what would it do and how would i go about using subliminal messages? My last question is how does this work and I don't mean to be a naysayer but some of the promises from these subliminal tapes seem over hyped to say the least.
You can try the free downloads section on the sub-shop site if you need to see if subs work. Most people are skeptical at first. I really don't know how they work either but they do. I filled up my hard drive during the sale a week or so ago. I probably bought a lifetime supply.

There should be a free download that can convince you.
once i have a sub then what? How long should i listen to it and is it best to do with speakers or headphones? Thank you for the answer
Put it on loop and let it play all night over and over while you sleep. Listen to the subs through speakers. I let it play for a couple of hours before and after sleep for a total of about 12 hours per day.

Listen every night and you should notice changes pretty quick. I used Stress Relief first, then I used ASC.

Good luck!
Thanks for the help. I'm very curious to see if this works.
How loud should the sub be? should i be able to hear the ultrasonic signal?
Play the one with the Ocean Waves at a medium volume. Don't play it so loud that it keeps you awake at night. Play the silent version at the same volume.

You may need to check your speakers for the silent version. You need speakers that have a frequency response up to 20kHz. I found a pair at Target for about $12 that meet this spec. My computer's built-in speakers were clipping the silent versions.

There are a few speaker threads on here to help you out.
A full month of this subliminal and i have experienced no changes in memory
Are you playing them from laptop speakers?

If so, they are unlikely to be the correct frequency response. You need the speakers to have a certain response rate.

Either way, check out the company policy.

http://subliminal-shop.com/general-policies.html
(12-01-2011, 09:57 PM)gragger Wrote: [ -> ]A full month of this subliminal and i have experienced no changes in memory

Hi again, Gragger. If you don't see any noticeable results, just send an e-mail request through the store asking for a refund.

I have noticed that this program seems to produce very polar results - people either love it or see no effect. I'm sorry it had no effect for you. I suggest trying one of the free programs to see what you think of something else.