Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 5.5G - Journey to my greatness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first ever journal in this forum although I am a member of this group since 2015.Previously I have used ASC 5g, E2, DMSI 3.01A, MLS 5G, DMSI 3.1 A&B. I have started using MLS 5.5G now. I am doing Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering. In upcoming August, I will be 27.I have some serious issues in learning and application area. Hope this sub will fix all of that and help me live the life of my dreams.

My goals/expectations are while using this sub:

• Procrastination free learning
• Understand the concepts of my area properly
• Apply my knowledge properly
• Fast learning
• Publish some outstanding journal papers
• Fearless in doing any study related task even if I have never seen/ known those things
• Engage in group discussion
• Prepare me for jobs after completing my graduation
• Improve my networking skill so that I can manifest successful people in my area around me
• Improve my hand & eye coordination so that I can enjoy sports
• Enjoy and properly complete my subject related experimental task
• Improve my problem-solving skill
• Enjoy deep thinking so that I always come up with some exciting ideas in my research area.
• Gain laser-like concentration
• Exhaustion free learning and working

I will try to update my journal regularly but I don’t know how much it will be possible. Let’s see how much this sub helps me to fulfill my goals.
I am on my 10th day of the second run. I ran this sub for 131 days and then took 21 days of break before this second run.

During the first month, I was noticing increased sleep but less hunger. That’s unusual because hunger also should have increased according to Shannon. Later, that issue was solved. But again during my second run, I am feeling less hunger but increased sleep.

The goods things that I have noticed during running the sub:

• Urge to exercise.
• Never give up mindset.
• Sometimes felling intense confidence and motivation

Negative aspects while running this sub:

• Often time I forget names of the people whom I know for a long time. That is so strange to me. I can remember their face clearly but I can’t remember their name.During the 21 days break, that issue seemed like less severe. But, now again during the second run, the same thing is happening.

• I feel confident, I feel motivated but I am not taking action. I am procrastinating a lot. This habit seems like beyond my control. I try not to procrastinate but at the end of the day, I still procrastinate and postpone my works.So, my time management issue is not fixed.

• I am still struggling with understanding critical scientific concepts and geometry. I am still learning and acting slowly which I need to learn and finish as fast as possible.

• I am still not good at sports

• I am suffering from acne and dandruff. Not sure whether its related to MLS or not. But the long time I didn’t have acne.

• I am feeling discomfort while talking with not so familiar people and giving a presentation for my project. I even sweat sometimes.

Sometimes, I feel euphoria tag. During the 21 days break that was maximum. Still, I am not seeing the obvious sign that the sub is working for me properly.