Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.1 Journal (New)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
finally able to use DMSI again after recovering from various illnesses and health issues in the past months.

Gonna Start with A (DMSI trickling stream mp3)

Day 1 Observations: 2 Loops
- Felt quite good
- Anxiety and self-doubt diminishing
- I say the right things at the right time
- I felt the "I don't give a fuck" attitude returning

Day 2 Observations:
- Very smooth when i talk to people
- Very carefree
- VIP treatment at the dental clinic
- People have more patience when i say something they normally react upon
- Felt more confident in the way i carry myself the whole day
- People are kinder than they use to
- Strange looks of interest from women (As expected)
Day 3 - 2 loops of A
- the girl i'm seeing gets jealous over her friend. (im just asking if they live in the same compound so i can pick them up in one drive then procede to tell me immediately that she has her own car and has a bf)
- more feelings of carefreeness
- i feel good, euphoric haha i noticed i smile and laugh often
- my high school classmates are excited to see me (keeps on texting me what time will i arrive)
- when i ask questions via chat people respond immediately (weird, i usually get a response after a minimum of 10 minutes)
Day 3 Continued:
- High school friends keep opening about their sex life (last time they had the D)
- Keep touching me for no reason. every story they tell when it reaches the climax they just keep holding my hand for no reason. they just like it (DMSI)
- My opinion matters to them so much (Overreacting when i comment about the life they live at the moment)
- HS friends keep pampering me out of the blue (want more drinks? want more food? are you ok?)