Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Given up on BASE...what next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I've did 2 runs of Base and then several months of E2 (which worked great) before doing BASE stage 7 for the past few months.

Unfortunately, nothing has changed in terms of the business aspect. In previous posts I mentioned that BASE actually made things much much worse for me. This is still the case - to the point where I've blown through a lot of money with nothing to show for it. The worst financial years of my life have been the last few years.

I'll be taking up my old job (after 4 years of trying to do my own thing) and will be moving on to another sub.

I was thinking of:
- returning to E2 for a few months (E2 brought up some really crazy stuff I buried deep inside)
- a 3rd run of AM6 (AM6 worked well)
- DSMI

I'm moving away from 'business' subs as BASE seems to be the best option for that which is of course a no go for me...and I feel I need to shift my focus, reassess, reflect on new things etc. based on the complete lack of results.

I am interested in exploring DSMI as it seems to be the latest improvement with the latest technologies...but I go out about once a week with friends and go on several dates a month with women. Nothing too crazy - so not sure if I am a good candidate for it/or for the feedback I give.

Hope my post isn't too over the place but any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
I am currently in the process of trying to remove decades of limiting beliefs from my subconscious and healing a multitude of internal issues. Having used subs since 2011 I'm really starting to see that the more basic/fundamental subs are the things us "normal" people who weren't raised in rich, success families that support and encourage our development need.

So I'm going to make a different suggestion coming from the perspective of finally accepting that I don't even know how much is wrong with me anymore. Start with Everything Is Possible. Why? Because in having a conversation with my subconscious about some of the things I'm healing right now I found out that it doesn't even believe it is POSSIBLE to heal much of the damage that had been done over the years.

So I'm going to throw out the idea of Everything Is Possible for 3+ months, so your mind will accept that everything wrong with you can be healed, then E2 for at least a year, and to evaluate your situation after that.
Maybe ur subconscious wants more of healing sub than growth sub...right now.

Try E2 then or give DMSI "A "version a try.
(07-05-2017, 03:45 AM)JamesM Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently in the process of trying to remove decades of limiting beliefs from my subconscious and healing a multitude of internal issues. Having used subs since 2011 I'm really starting to see that the more basic/fundamental subs are the things us "normal" people who weren't raised in rich, success families that support and encourage our development need.

So I'm going to make a different suggestion coming from the perspective of finally accepting that I don't even know how much is wrong with me anymore. Start with Everything Is Possible. Why? Because in having a conversation with my subconscious about some of the things I'm healing right now I found out that it doesn't even believe it is POSSIBLE to heal much of the damage that had been done over the years.

So I'm going to throw out the idea of Everything Is Possible for 3+ months, so your mind will accept that everything wrong with you can be healed, then E2 for at least a year, and to evaluate your situation after that.

very interesting insight. thanks!
(07-05-2017, 03:47 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe ur subconscious wants more of healing sub than growth sub...right now.

Try E2 then or give DMSI "A "version a try.

yes very possible! interesting. thanks
To be honest, I found BASE 2.1 to be quite lacking myself =/
If you guys think BASE 2.1 is "
lacking" or blaming it for some negative effect, you have to remember that:

1. It is a set of instructions. Nothing more, nothing less.
2. You are responsible for executing those instructions.

If you don't execute, the results will seem "lacking". If you reverse execute, which happens when you are absolutely terrified of executing that particular thing you are reversing, then you will get a reversal result, which is a great excuse to stop using the program.

But through all of it...

So I'd say you need to clear something out before BASE will achieve it's goals.
(07-05-2017, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]1. It is a set of instructions. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is really helpful. I'm currently working full-time on my startup, and running ASC. I plan to let ASC run for 6 months or so until my business is beginning to pay enough that I can afford to spend $500 on BASE (will be a personal expense from paying myself, not a business expense, because I can't justify it to my business partner who doesn't do subs).

I figure this way I will be neck deep in business and entrepreneurship already before I start BASE and will have the confidence I need to take action on every suggestion that BASE is giving me.
The issue with programs like BASE, BAMM, DMSI, etc. - all the "heavy hitters" is that they are so heavy hitting that they trigger the fears that are the root reason why we are in a position to need to use that program in the first place.

What has happened in developing subs is, early subs (G1, G2) were barely powerful enough to do anything.

Gen 3 and 4 were powerful enough to motivate to produce results, but they could not produce permanent results in most cases because the root issue wasn't dealt with or cleared.

When I developed 5G to overcome this, we started seeing new things happen because the programs started being powerful enough to trigger overt pushback from the subconscious, because the programs were now really triggering those limiting fears. Unfortunately, they were not in most cases powerful enough to overcome those fears, or all of them, and the result was stalling out on achieving the goals.

This prompted me to start developing 6G, and when development stretched into the years mark, I started releasing current tech programs - 5.5G. 5.5G has been a huge and increasing improvement over 5G, but is still in the phase where the pushback is not always being overcome. The fears, etc are now very much pronounced and we are seeing all sorts of creative resistance popping up, stonewalling, reversal, self delusions, running away, refusal to take personal responsibility, etc.

The goal of 6G is to be the end-all, be-all of subliminal technology. It is aimed at being the furthest I can push it, at least for a very long time. And the reason it is still in development is that I am still working on developing it to overcome this pushback and prevent escape. It is being designed to get you to choose to execute, no matter what, without taking away your free will, which is why this is taking so long.

We should not be that far away from achieving this goal at this point. Beast 15 has such strict testing requirements that I only was able to test it a few times, but in one of those tests, it achieved all design goals except one; it did not work fast enough. But it achieved all of it's goals otherwise. It caused the tester to overcome her resistance and execute. And boy did she execute!

Now I am working on Beast 16, very slowly because DMSI 3.2 is on my plate right now. But in B16, the goal is to make it achieve all of the design goals. And when I can do that at least three times with the same version of Beast, we will have our 6G prototype.

It is coming, this year. And when it does, all the heavy hitters will eventually be rebuilt in 6G and then the goals will be achieved by the vast majority of users. I am aiming for 100% execution and goal achievement by 100% of the users, but we may fall somewhat short of that. Whatever the case is, 6G is coming, and it will be a very, very powerful and effective subliminal technology level. And then, you're going to see all this resistance go bye bye for almost everybody.
(07-05-2017, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you guys think BASE 2.1 is "

If you don't execute, the results will seem "lacking". If you reverse execute, which happens when you are absolutely terrified of executing that particular thing you are reversing, then you will get a reversal result, which is a great excuse to stop using the program.

But through all of it...

If they are just "a set of instructions" that it doesn't work to "set it and forget it" because it's then like you have a set of instructions for working out or a workout video and you just press play.

In my opinion it's more than a set of instructions. It's more like a computer program that you try to run. Maybe you have to close the running program "resistance" or make enough resources free to run it. Maybe it takes a lot of time to load so you don't see it working. You see nothing and your computer/mind/results might be getting slow/worse. By giving it more time the probability that it will work will rise. Also we as a user should make enough resources free that it can run.
(02-08-2018, 10:27 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2017, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you guys think BASE 2.1 is "

But through all of it...

If they are just "a set of instructions" that it doesn't work to "set it and forget it" because it's then like you have a set of instructions for working out or a workout video and you just press play.

In my opinion it's more than a set of instructions. It's more like a computer program that you try to run. Maybe you have to close the running program "resistance" or make enough resources free to run it. Maybe it takes a lot of time to load so you don't see it working. You see nothing and your computer/mind/results might be getting slow/worse. By giving it more time the probability that it will work will rise. Also we as a user should make enough resources free that it can run.

Speaking as an ex programmer, what do you suppose a computer program is? It's a set of instructions.

The program loads in less than 20 minutes on the first loop the first time you ever play it. And if it needed more resources, you would experience either intense exhaustion, intense hunger, or both - ala DMSI.

The issue boils down, 100%, to personal responsibility in choosing to execute it or not. The only exceptions would be in a case like DMSI where there is literally not enough energy, or in the case that the subconscious mind does not, will not or cannot believe that it is possible to achieve the goals.

This contradicts the "anything is possible" scripting, which leaves us with again intentionally resisting, or intentionally giving up. Which is possible to explain because we may have a cause where the demands of the instructions are beyond what the subconscious can maintain without more rest (which shows up as executing for a time, and then failure to execute when the subconscious becomes exhausted and gives up trying).

That case has only happened on MLS 3.0 and only once or twice. That was not the case in this situation, as far as I understand it. I will correct the ASRB by adding a second dimension to it, which should correct that issue. But for everything else, it still boils down to...

choosing to execute or not.
(02-08-2018, 09:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The issue with programs like BASE, BAMM, DMSI, etc. - all the "heavy hitters" is that they are so heavy hitting that they trigger the fears that are the root reason why we are in a position to need to use that program in the first place.

What has happened in developing subs is, early subs (G1, G2) were barely powerful enough to do anything.

Gen 3 and 4 were powerful enough to motivate to produce results, but they could not produce permanent results in most cases because the root issue wasn't dealt with or cleared.

When I developed 5G to overcome this, we started seeing new things happen because the programs started being powerful enough to trigger overt pushback from the subconscious, because the programs were now really triggering those limiting fears. Unfortunately, they were not in most cases powerful enough to overcome those fears, or all of them, and the result was stalling out on achieving the goals.

This prompted me to start developing 6G, and when development stretched into the years mark, I started releasing current tech programs - 5.5G. 5.5G has been a huge and increasing improvement over 5G, but is still in the phase where the pushback is not always being overcome. The fears, etc are now very much pronounced and we are seeing all sorts of creative resistance popping up, stonewalling, reversal, self delusions, running away, refusal to take personal responsibility, etc.

The goal of 6G is to be the end-all, be-all of subliminal technology. It is aimed at being the furthest I can push it, at least for a very long time. And the reason it is still in development is that I am still working on developing it to overcome this pushback and prevent escape. It is being designed to get you to choose to execute, no matter what, without taking away your free will, which is why this is taking so long.

We should not be that far away from achieving this goal at this point. Beast 15 has such strict testing requirements that I only was able to test it a few times, but in one of those tests, it achieved all design goals except one; it did not work fast enough. But it achieved all of it's goals otherwise. It caused the tester to overcome her resistance and execute. And boy did she execute!

Now I am working on Beast 16, very slowly because DMSI 3.2 is on my plate right now. But in B16, the goal is to make it achieve all of the design goals. And when I can do that at least three times with the same version of Beast, we will have our 6G prototype.

It is coming, this year. And when it does, all the heavy hitters will eventually be rebuilt in 6G and then the goals will be achieved by the vast majority of users. I am aiming for 100% execution and goal achievement by 100% of the users, but we may fall somewhat short of that. Whatever the case is, 6G is coming, and it will be a very, very powerful and effective subliminal technology level. And then, you're going to see all this resistance go bye bye for almost everybody.

Good deal.

BAMM 2.0 brought up some major fears which still haven’t been totally dealt with. Its like it had enough power to trigger resistance but not enough to push through it. Can’t wait for 6G to be applied to BAMM.

Should be very interesting to say the least
(02-08-2018, 09:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The issue with programs like BASE, BAMM, DMSI, etc. - all the "heavy hitters" is that they are so heavy hitting that they trigger the fears that are the root reason why we are in a position to need to use that program in the first place.

I'm new to subs and am just 3 weeks in my ASC journey, but man this whole post about 6G has gotten me excited! Curious to know how much we would have to pay for a 6G program? Sorry if I am derailing this thread...
I'm not sure yet, but my initial estimate is, $299.95 for a single stage and $1,799 for a six stage set. Currently in the process of figuring out how to build a multi-stage set from a 5.5G+ sub.
Pages: 1 2