Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC before AOS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm new to subliminals, and am approaching 30 days of listening to AOS (trickling stream, 7 hours in sleep + ~4 hours at work). Unfortunately there hasn't been noticeable changes, I'm thinking it's because I'm lacking in foundation (not confident, quiet etc). Is it advisable to switch to ASC and go back to AOS at a later time? Or should I continue longer with AOS?
DMSI 3.1A
If you're not noticing results it will be that either you haven't used it long enough, or you are resisting it.

If you're resisting it, you'll need to get past whatever fears are preventing execution.

The best thing for that is going to be DMSI, which also has the script of DAOS in it, and a lot more.

If you want to avoid that, you could go for Overcoming Fear or Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear. Or you could go for EHPRA 1 (free) or better yet 2. ASC may work, but it probably would not be my first choice.
Hello, appreciate the advice. Unfortunately I won't be able to afford DMSI in the near future, will have to do with these for now. Thanks nevertheless Smile
(06-27-2017, 04:05 AM)StubbornOne Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, appreciate the advice. Unfortunately I won't be able to afford DMSI in the near future, will have to do with these for now. Thanks nevertheless Smile

Best Paid Subs for overcoming resistance are: OF,OGSF,E2,DMSI.

Free One: E1
I used ASC a few years back and it works but it may take you a few months to start noticing results unless you blast 12 hours a day consistently with it. DMSI is the answer, I can't recommend it highly enough.
(06-29-2017, 03:30 PM)MindsOne Wrote: [ -> ]I used ASC a few years back and it works but it may take you a few months to start noticing results unless you blast 12 hours a day consistently with it. DMSI is the answer, I can't recommend it highly enough.

For most people, ASC 5G produces noticeable results within hours or days. Not everyone is going to have your experience.