Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male v6 - Books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are two books recommended in the instructions (How to become and Alpha Male: Attract Women and Become Successful At Seduction, by John Alexander and then Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo.

I started reading the first one by John Alexander and is really awesome. I was wondering if anyone would like to recommend any more books around this subject and subliminal program.

Thanks!
I would say The Rational Male, and The Rational Male: Preventive Medicine, both by Rollo Tomassi. I've read the first one and it was fantastic and has reaffirmed for me much of what I've already suspected, seems essential reading for men. I'm going to be finishing the second book today, and it's been an excellent read as well, doing the same thing. If every man in the west read both, things would be extremely different that much is certain.

Enjoy AM6!

EDIT: Finished Preventive Medicine, it was fantastic, especially the second half which was easier to follow and digest. My only gripe was the use of polysyllabic phrasing for the stages for the first part, which made it hard to follow just which stages he referred to or compared to at times. Aside from that, it was an amazing read. I am now rereading The Rational Male again. I will reread them both a few times to sink it in hard. As many say after reading them..."I wish I had this info x years ago!" Indeed, I feel so much more different about myself, my life, and women as a result of reading them. Incredible.
The second book is also great.