Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Thinking of purchasing AM6 but I have some technical difficulties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a male that have a female partner sleeping in the same bed every night.

I gone through the AM6 instructions. At one point it states:

Quote:As with Version 5.0’s release, this version allows you to safely play the program in the presence of females without affecting them at all.

but then on later stage it states:

Quote:Warning! Warning! Warning!
This subliminal training program is specifically designed for use by adult men only. DO NOT use it when people under 18 years old (or the age of majority, if that is different) are within hearing range! Subjecting them to this subliminal program could have serious negative consequences. This is not a joke: NEVER subject a person under the age of majority to these subliminals!

The thing is, this is very critical for me. I tried to listen to other subliminal programs in the past and I had hard time with ear buds as they are taken off every single night. Now the solution would be to have speakers next to me but I don't want to influence my partner sleeping next to me.

Now even if I won't be able to put speakers as I will be influencing my girlfriend, is there any good advice on that matter? I thought of wireless ear buds... anyone has experience with them?

This program sounds something I really need. I would be really pleased if anyone can give me a proper answer as I don't want to invest on it and end up not doing the training.

Edit: After looking at some wireless earbuds on Amazon it seems that they are not really a solution as the playback time is about 2 hours. This won't cover the night. Hm...

Edit 2: Little bit more digging. Jaybird X2 has 8-hour battery life, JLab Audio’s Epic2 holds for 12 hours but has really bad reviews on Amazon, also Plantronics BackBeat Fit holds for 8 hours and airpods also are said to go for 8-hour run.

Edit 3: OK. I found this one and I will give it a try.
We have found evidence that it may still affect females exposed, but it is inconclusive based on too small a sample to really see a definitive correlation statistically.

So there is a chance it could affect her. The gender limiter relies on an "If" statement, which seems to be very challenging for the subconscious mind to execute as a computer would for some reason. I have achieved a very high rate of success in the latest levels of technology, where tests show that one gender will be immediately and obviously affected and the other may only notice a minor impact hours or days later, if they notice any effect at all... but that is not how AM6 is designed. You will have to use it around her or not with that in mind.

I recommend headphones or playing it when away from her, or both.
(06-18-2017, 12:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The gender limiter relies on an "If" statement, which seems to be very challenging for the subconscious mind to execute as a computer would for some reason.

You may have already considered this, but computers kinda do it both ways too:
  • "if(x==2)" is only true is x is equal to the value of 2.
  • "if(x=2)" will attempt to set x to the value of 2 and is always true if x can be 2.
Both could be ambiguously expressed in English as "If x is 2" much like "If I am male." Presuming that you consider "I" to be a variable and not a constant. Whether you consider "male" to be a variable or a constant (words being both connotative as well as denotative) might also open a whole new kettle of fish. Well, assuming that brains work that similarly to computers.
(06-18-2017, 03:45 PM)myth Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2017, 12:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The gender limiter relies on an "If" statement, which seems to be very challenging for the subconscious mind to execute as a computer would for some reason.

You may have already considered this, but computers kinda do it both ways too:
  • "if(x==2)" is only true is x is equal to the value of 2.
  • "if(x=2)" will attempt to set x to the value of 2 and is always true if x can be 2.
Both could be ambiguously expressed in English as "If x is 2" much like "If I am male." Presuming that you consider "I" to be a variable and not a constant. Whether you consider "male" to be a variable or a constant (words being both connotative as well as denotative) might also open a whole new kettle of fish. Well, assuming that brains work that similarly to computers.

As I said, I have found a way to make this work to a high degree in the years since AM6 was released, but it requires an ridiculous level of specificity and even then seems to always fail to some degree as a function of the combination of (1) the modules designed to overcome resistance and (2) the fact that execution seems to happen automatically with comprehension and processing of a statement. In other words... just the act of comprehension appears to be intrinsically tied to executing the statement being comprehended, to some degree.