Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What sort of resistance do you get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im wondering what forms of resistance do you guys get? Me i become afraid of the smallest things and if dont hold it toghether i get a mini panic attack! But i have become much better at handeling these now. Some guys associate anger with agression and anger.

Overall whenever resistance occur a major breakthrough follows. Do you guys feel a breakthrough too?
Frustration, depression or anger, rarely panic or headaches. With earlier versions there was also an urge to change subs but this disappeared with this version.
(.....)
Agression, wanting to punch a hole in the wall, confusion, on edge and cornered most of the time, like, everything is coming onto me and im getting full on tense and lashy.
Headaches.
I get resistance based on anxiety and fear.
The anxiety one is the worst as it make me feel that my life is gonna fall apart if I don't fix is asap which causes me to change subs everyday..

What's interesting that whenever I listen to OF-5G (2 run btw) I notice these types on anxiety last for a week and after that it is a smooth journey.

I asked Shannon and he recommended me E2, OF, OGSF and DMSI. But I choose to run OF-5G as it is more selective in its target. Which is to destroy fear. After that I can run Sub like E2 which focused on healing multiple issues at once

I have also noticed that before I would listen sub. I would always have this conscience thoughts and It will be focused on sub. Like an obsession and I would keep thinking if the sub is working or not.. In short I wasn't able to do what Shannon says that it is "Play/Set and Forget" After listening to OF-5G and MHS-5.5G (Both 30 days run). I can now finally Play/Set and forget. I am now busy in other stuff.
Zane, what causes you to switch subs every day is you, not the sub.

For me, resistance to DMSI feels like a fierce heat in my heart chakra, and the type of energy is different from when I feel happy or love. It's... well, fierce. The more I have some part of me resisting, the more powerful and fierce it becomes. I also feel that some part of me is very angry, and there is a sort of paralysis, like that part of me is trying its hardest to prevent me from doing anything.

Interestingly, DMSI 3.1 does get past and through this, and it is the first sub to be able to do so when that sort of resistance pops up for me. I am only using B, but it tunnels right through everything. Sometimes, I feel like my resistant self is being force marched, and is seething while this is happening, but we are doing instead of resisting. Sometimes, I also get thoughts of an adult calmly talking to a child saying, "We are going to do this my way, not your way. We are going to succeed, and that's all there is to it."

That DMSI 3.1 can get past my resistance amazes me. I don't usually get resistance, but when I do, so far this is the only thing that has gotten past it.
(06-05-2017, 12:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Zane, what causes you to switch subs every day is you, not the sub.

I never blamed subs for switching subs but myself . It was me who didn't wanted to change on unconscious level but after taking ur advice and following it strictly I am now seeing some serious results.. My life was Hell and I wasted one year just cause I was switching subs due to my "Fear". But since January 2017 I have started making some real changes.

Believe me... I have full Faith in ur Subliminals... .
(06-05-2017, 01:37 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2017, 12:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Zane, what causes you to switch subs every day is you, not the sub.

I never blamed subs for switching subs but myself . It was me who didn't wanted to change on unconscious level but after taking ur advice and following it strictly I am now seeing some serious results.. My life was Hell and I wasted one year just cause I was switching subs due to my "Fear". But since January 2017 I have started making some real changes.

Believe me... I have full Faith in ur Subliminals... .

I must have misunderstood you.
Depression and negativity.

And a plethora of emotion. Basically the opposite of the product description.
I may be the only one experiancing this but when im actually resisting and thats usually when im scared to death for no logical reason.... DMSI is at full ppwer. That's right when im afraid and almost having a panic attack is when i have the strongest and i mean strongest reactions. Last time i had resistance i had a girl GLARE at me 80% of the time of 15 minutes. Her bf was right infront of us and she was touching me every other second. She even said " You look different somehow "

Its like when im resisting im not actually resisting, im just unable to deal with the reality of executing. Its both hitting the brake and the gas at the same time.

Also Zane, Last time i had resistance i deleted all my jorunals believeing someone was stalking me.
For me it's a sense of despair... That I'll never become the kind of guy that girls wanna fuck. The sensation of impending worthlessness transfers over to my everyday interactions and I'll turn anti social. I become the "no-man" if that makes sense. It usually only lasts a few days thankfully.

That and I lose sleep, it's worse that the sense of despair since I know Shannon's subs try to work things out during sleep. Hard to tell if it's the subs energy sourcing keeping me up or if it's some form of resistance where my subconscious is trying to prevent it from processing the healing from DMSI. Maybe a combination of both?
Anxiety, procrastination, "why-bother-you-won't-succeed-anyway" kind of aptitude, sadness in some cases.
So much resistance
Pages: 1 2