Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI Healing Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
------
I'm wondering if the healing that happens in DMSI A is permanent. I wouldn't want to go through all that mess for 3-4 months and then go back to the way I was before once I'm off DMSI. I hope this leaves you a 'transformed' person in some irreversible way.

If that goal isn't there, it's fine since we're in the testing phases. But permanence, if not present, is definitely something that can be considered in the future versions.

Also, the healing phase is wrecking my lifestyle(diet) and my sleep patters. Maybe the future versions will address this.
(06-02-2017, 08:38 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering if the healing that happens in DMSI A is permanent. I wouldn't want to go through all that mess for 3-4 months and then go back to the way I was before once I'm off DMSI. I hope this leaves you a 'transformed' person in some irreversible way.

If that goal isn't there, it's fine since we're in the testing phases. But permanence, if not present, is definitely something that can be considered in the future versions.

Also, the healing phase is wrecking my lifestyle(diet) and my sleep patters. Maybe the future versions will address this.

Regarding the permanent effects I really think it is up to you and your ability to manage yourself, your activities and thinking habits. If the sub help you to take up old hobbies, change the way you think and carry yourself, well it's not going to be permanent if you fail to withhold those things.
I don't think it will completely heal someone in 2 years. I said it has cleared my girlfriend out of decades of abuse in 2 years. But she still has use for it, and she still benefits from using it.
I'm Wondering how many years of healing subs does it take to be at least 90% healed? I ran E2 for 19 1/2 months and E1 for 4 1/2 months and I only have lived exactly 2 decades and a little bit of months. To cap that off I am running UD but I am tired of healing if it's gonna take me 10 years to get this done on subs.
If the Money system disappeared Tommorow or in 2018 I wouldn't mind healing but as long as there is a money system, getting money takes priority, that's why I am looking for this answer
Without any doubt the healing really hits deeply and dissolves alot of traumas. Through experimenting I discovered that if I ran the sub for 4 to 6 weeks took a break. Then started it again the healing was more effective.
(11-12-2017, 10:45 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Without any doubt the healing really hits deeply and dissolves alot of traumas. Through experimenting I discovered that if I ran the sub for 4 to 6 weeks took a break. Then started it again the healing was more effective.

What you mention here is what I noticed as well with two cases of people using DMSI. I don't remember the two individuals username.

I remember one case was that he was having trouble with DMSI at the level of not being able to continue with it, made a break and then used it again and that time he could tolerate it and had faster results.
@stefion: Maybe you're talking about me ? Or AwesomeDMSI.
First run was hell, took a break of about 30 days and the second run was way, way better.
No resistance, and I actually executed the manifestation as well as the autopilot modules.
No doubt about the manifestation because girls started texting me out of blue, and a online female friend confessed to me.

If I run DMSI 3.2 I'll take frequent breaks for sure.
(11-13-2017, 05:48 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]@stefion: Maybe you're talking about me ? Or AwesomeDMSI.
First run was hell, took a break of about 30 days and the second run was way, way better.
No resistance, and I actually executed the manifestation as well as the autopilot modules.
No doubt about the manifestation because girls started texting me out of blue, and a online female friend confessed to me.

Yes I believe I talk about you.

Just as we are on the healing topic, are the healing of trauma and emotional blockages permanent? Just like you would heal when going to a psychologist or a life coach?
For myself the healing of traumas and emotional blockages was permanent. I have been off DMSI for a few weeks now and all is hunky-dory.

You should plan to have a scheduled week every couple months where you do not listen. I believe the grey matter begins to execute the instructions during the "time off". Its very possible the brain needs that recovery time to ingrain the changes.
(11-13-2017, 11:19 AM)stefioan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2017, 05:48 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]@stefion: Maybe you're talking about me ? Or AwesomeDMSI.

Yes I believe I talk about you.

Just as we are on the healing topic, are the healing of trauma and emotional blockages permanent? Just like you would heal when going to a psychologist or a life coach?
I guess they are permanent once they are fully cleared and healed. Well in my case I haven't ran DMSI for long enough so my experience doesn't have much credit, but in my case the h/c seemed superficial because reality would slap me in the face everytime I though I finally progressed and overcame something. It was like a drug in fact. DMSI makes me high but as soon as I go out of this state the reality is just as harsh as before. Getting high then crashing down. That was more or less the routine of my h/c journey under DMSI.
Maybe if I was still running it the h/c would be deeper, I don't know.

What I found great though, was the emotional shielding. Being able to contemplate with acute neutrality and objectivity an event supposedly painful without being tied in any way to the feelings and emotions evoked in that event.
It's awesome but also strange because that's not human nature.
I only experienced it fully one time, during my second run.