Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI and sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've been using DMSI 3.1 A for about 2 weeks. One of the biggest changes I've noticed is with my sleep. If I listen to the sub at night, I'm barely able to sleep. Also, since starting the sub, I've been getting way less sleep than I should, that is, my insomnia has shot into overdrive.

It would be great if DMSI 3.2 included some kind of module that'd let the user focus on things like diet, sleep, etc to mitigate the side-effects
(06-01-2017, 07:21 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]So, I've been using DMSI 3.1 A for about 2 weeks. One of the biggest changes I've noticed is with my sleep. If I listen to the sub at night, I'm barely able to sleep. Also, since starting the sub, I've been getting way less sleep than I should, that is, my insomnia has shot into overdrive.

It would be great if DMSI 3.2 included some kind of module that'd let the user focus on things like diet, sleep, etc to mitigate the side-effects

Shannon did warn to increase your sleep by 2-3 hrs if you're using it at night.
I'm a DMSI user, I'm not having any problems sleeping but as mentioned previously give yourself a few more hours of sleep time when on subs. If you already have insomnia then you may be a different case where the subs are causing your mind to stay active even more than it already is.
Yeah, from time to time I can sleep longer, like 8+ hours. But the majority of the nights I wake up after 5-6 hours. And then go back to sleep immediately.

If I do get up after I wake up the first time I'll crash later in the day and mess up my daily routine.
since starting DMSI especially 3.1B I've become an extremely light sleeper. If someone comes into my room while I'm sleeping I'll instantly jolt awake being very disoriented and start panting for breath like I'm being chased.

Has anyone else noticed anything similar? I had a pretty serious jump yesterday where I fell off the bed and stumbled through my room and made it all the way down the hall before I even realized I was awake and ok.

It's like I'm fearing for my life when I get woken up in my sleep. Alarms and such are just fine. It's sudden loud sounds and people approaching or touching me that really does it
I can thank the Army for ruining my sleep patterns lol. I'm usually a very light sleeper and wake up a few times a night. With DMSI if I wake up, I stay awake for like 1-2 hours. The only remedy I've seen is to play it early in the day, but I work during the day (except weekends) so that's out of the question.

DMSI is such a crazy program.
Never had sleep issues with DMSI 3.1