Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Script for ASC 5g?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a place we can see the script / phrases used in Absolute Self Confidence? I like to know what I'm putting in my head -- even when I trust the developer, as I do here.
Scripts are only available for 4G programs and earlier. The 5G programs and later use a variety specialized scripting methods that I developed through constant research, development and experimentation, and I don't care to give away my work to those who would simply copy my efforts for profit.

While I fully understand your sentiment and concerns, I also must protect my years of work and remain capable of offering a unique and effective product. The scripts for 5G and later are so full of my R&D and scripting secrets that it is impossible to release them without giving away what I have spent more than a decade learning and discovering, which nobody else has bothered to try to figure out.

So we have an impasse: I can't give away what I have worked for so long and so hard to create, and you have the right to know what is going into your mind. From there it's your choice what to do. I try to provide everything I can to show you that the scripts are safe, including a public forum that is only moderated according to the rules. People can (and do) say whatever they want aside from the rules, which are designed to prevent flame wars and result in a community. We also have free full version subs and I personally answer questions here whenever I can.

But revealing my advanced scripting methods... that I unfortunately cannot do.
I totally understand. How much of the 4G script is in the 5G Absolute Self Confidence program? Maybe that's a good compromise.