Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI vs re-run of AM6 vs stage 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so I'm almost done with AM6. Here's a link to my current dilemma I'm facing. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8176-page-10.html

I grew a lot on AM6, but not enough where I've fully embodied being alpha. If I'm honest I could probably do with another run. Despite running 5.0 and 2011 before that, I still have trouble with things. I was originally going to go back to E2, but I bought DMSI because it seemed like it was an even more powerful version of E2. To be honest I don't even care about the aura part, I just want some deep healing and clearing.

So here's my problem. I can rerun AM6, but it's a gamble. It's a gamble because if it doesn't turn out smoother than this run I'll get stuck in the same healing problems I've encountered in the past that caused my life to come to a screeching halt on some stages. I know it sounds like I'm making excuses or avoiding responsibility, but I'm 26 now and I can't afford to waste anymore time wrestling with resistance caused by fear. To me it's foolish to rerun AM6 if I'm not killing the root cause of why I'm resisting it so intensely in the first place. And from my experience the approach of E2 was way way more successful for me than E1. Am6 only having E1 was a bit of a step backwards for me with regards to healing.

I can run stage 7 to reinforce the programming, then run DMSI. But I read that some people can't handle stage 7 and despite all my growth I KNOW that I didn't fully integrate the AM6 programming. So this may be more of a detriment than an improvement to me.

I can run dmsi version A for all the healing benefits. Possible face crushing lows as I clear a bunch of crap away, but make it out the other side enough to run AM6 again or the stage 7 refresher. Or just continue to run it if it significantly improves my life as E2 did for me a while back.

So yeah, that's my dilemma. I'd appreciate it if anybody wants to weigh in and give me their opinion. I need a well rounded perspective on this, not just my own biases.
At 26, I would use stage 7 32 days then dmsi 3.2 say for 6 months and then stage 7 again.
Look at the journals of the DMSI responders. Many of the "non-responders" are even reporting massive positive internal changes - the changes you seem to be after.
(05-30-2017, 04:50 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the journals of the DMSI responders. Many of the "non-responders" are even reporting massive positive internal changes - the changes you seem to be after.

I've definitely noticed that. I'll have to check out more journals, but for now it seems like there's guaranteed growth on DMSI even when the person is resisting hardcore.
If I recall correctly, the note about people not being able to handle Stage 7 is for people that want to go straight to it, without going through the 6 stages, because they had a 6 stage run of AM5 or earlier versions of the program.

That's not your case. Even if you think you haven't fully internalized it, you could always give it a shot to see if you can handle it. You could start with a week, assess the situation, and work it from there to a month's use. You've already bought DMSI, so it's not going anywhere, and can wait for at most a month.

No matter what, do what feels right for you. There isn't going to be a definitive right or wrong answer for it. I'm of the opinion of Darkness on this one, but your opinion about it comes on top of all of the other ones.
(05-30-2017, 07:12 AM)Blink Wrote: [ -> ]If I recall correctly, the note about people not being able to handle Stage 7 is for people that want to go straight to it, without going through the 6 stages, because they had a 6 stage run of AM5 or earlier versions of the program.

That's not your case. Even if you think you haven't fully internalized it, you could always give it a shot to see if you can handle it. You could start with a week, assess the situation, and work it from there to a month's use. You've already bought DMSI, so it's not going anywhere, and can wait for at most a month.

No matter what, do what feels right for you. There isn't going to be a definitive right or wrong answer for it. I'm of the opinion of Darkness on this one, but your opinion about it comes on top of all of the other ones.

Ah I guess I got confused with the instructions. You're right about the stage 7 thing. That changes things a bit. Well I've got a week or two to think it all over. I guess I am being a bit hasty and it would do me well to further cement the changes. It doesn't seem that long ago that I started this program, but looking back on it now I realize there's probably some stuff that needs to be refreshed a bit.
(05-30-2017, 04:57 AM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2017, 04:50 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the journals of the DMSI responders. Many of the "non-responders" are even reporting massive positive internal changes - the changes you seem to be after.

I've definitely noticed that. I'll have to check out more journals, but for now it seems like there's guaranteed growth on DMSI even when the person is resisting hardcore.

DMSI seems subtle in allot of ways, even 2 months in. But then you go out to a social setting or something and see the massive changes within that have occured.

It's very natural and subtle changes but profound and dramatic too.

Like "letting go of rejection" is something I struggled with so much before now its 1 percent of the intensity of pain that I used to get from rejection/break up.
Did I ever respond for you, Mat? I know I wrote up a post, but it doesn't look like it made it out of the house...
(05-31-2017, 02:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Did I ever respond for you, Mat? I know I wrote up a post, but it doesn't look like it made it out of the house...

My most recent post you did. But this one I don't think you did. Feels like the lottery sometimes when I put in a question to be answered lol. If you don't mind could you give me some advice on my current situation here?
Yeah, it's hard to keep up with everything for me.

I would love to see how you respond to DMSI 3.1-A. I think it would be very interesting considering everything you have been through. But don't expect to go through the meat grinder, because everyone will respond differently. Just use it and let it show you what it is doing.
(06-05-2017, 02:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's hard to keep up with everything for me.

I would love to see how you respond to DMSI 3.1-A. I think it would be very interesting considering everything you have been through. But don't expect to go through the meat grinder, because everyone will respond differently. Just use it and let it show you what it is doing.

I'll definitely be running it soon. Going to finish up 32 days with stage 7 of AM6 first. Nowadays I don't expect to go through the meat grinder when it comes to healing because I realized a lot of that whole suffer for self growth was based on limiting beliefs. It's gonna be interesting to see, that's for sure.
Just my feedback as a DMSI user, 3.1A has provided significant internal healing for me almost immediately and very noticeable. I am eagerly anticipating DMSI 3.2. Shannon has raised the bar with DMSI. I'm going to do AM6 soon but I'm having so much progress with DMSI just with the healing part that I want to get as much as I can out of this sub before I switch to AM6.