Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Running DMSI with AM stage 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any reason why we can't run DMSI (2 loops) with AM stage 7. Seemingly one would only be adding two scripts which are synergistic with each other.

In the end, these subs are only commands to our subconscious mind to influence change. Giving it two sets of commands (which aren't in conflict) would enable growth. With the subconscious minds near limitless potential, does anyone here have any legitimate reasoning as to why this shouldn't be done?

Cheers
Yes, there are a number of reasons why, and I wrote a long post about it years ago before DMSI and 5.5G was even a twinkle in my eye. It's in the FAQ section.

DMSI and AM are not synergistic. My 5G + subs are designed to individually use ALL available resources and energy. 5.5G subs use so much energy that a significant amount of the sub script is how the subconscious should access energy from other sources and use that to help power the sub. And it's still not enough.

The subconscious is a part of you. How would you respond if I told you that you by yourself had to build a house and fly a jet at the save time? What would your response be? DMSI and AM are both extremely long and complex multi-faceted scripts. They each have very different primary goals. Running both of them at once will not only fail, but produce problems at best.

You cannot sail one ship to two ports at once. Oversimplifying the situation doesn't change that.

There are subliminals, and then there are Indigo Mind Labs subliminals. You will need to follow the directions.
Isn't that like saying it's not possible to learn how to drive a car and learn a new language at the same time ?
(05-30-2017, 06:10 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that like saying it's not possible to learn how to drive a car and learn a new language at the same time ?

Can you become a Medical Doctor and become an Engineer as well? Yes, but you require so much effort for each one of these that doing both at the same time ends up getting you no where.

It's the same thing trying to change ten habits at once rather than work on one habit at a time.
Does that mean at school they should stop teaching mathematics, english, biology, chemistry and physics or don't forget physical education all at the same time ?. Oh and don't forget all those extra curricular activities.
(05-28-2017, 03:05 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any reason why we can't run DMSI (2 loops) with AM stage 7. Seemingly one would only be adding two scripts which are synergistic with each other.

In the end, these subs are only commands to our subconscious mind to influence change. Giving it two sets of commands (which aren't in conflict) would enable growth. With the subconscious minds near limitless potential, does anyone here have any legitimate reasoning as to why this shouldn't be done?

Cheers

Why not give it ago and let everyone know how things go.
(05-30-2017, 10:35 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2017, 03:05 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any reason why we can't run DMSI (2 loops) with AM stage 7. Seemingly one would only be adding two scripts which are synergistic with each other.

Cheers

Why not stop giving bad advice that contradicts me?
(05-30-2017, 07:12 PM)Sully Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2017, 06:10 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that like saying it's not possible to learn how to drive a car and learn a new language at the same time ?

Can you become a Medical Doctor and become an Engineer as well? Yes, but you require so much effort for each one of these that doing both at the same time ends up getting you no where.

It's the same thing trying to change ten habits at once rather than work on one habit at a time.

There are people who do combined degrees of Law/Engineering and do so successfully. If you're motivated, you can learn anything
(05-30-2017, 10:35 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers

Shannon's reasoning is pretty sound, so I'm going to defer to his expert opinion on this matter. I'm getting pretty solid results with AM stage 7 after only a week so I don't see any reason why I should change anything
I am sharing my opinions not trying to contradict anyone. Its upto you what path you choose.