Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Have you had any manifestations on DMSI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know if there are any people who have had manifestations whilst on DMSI. By manifestations I mean new FWBs or dates appearing out of nowhere, meeting new women, random hook-ups, re-encountering old flames etc.

If yes, how was your experience?
Some women who gave me oral few years ago messaged me on facebook and asked me out on a date. I flaked on her because I found out she banged two people I know and I got turned off. I also found out she did heroin.
I've been going to a place for about a year in a row, while hot women being there none whom really has caught my interest. Ever since I've started 3.1 I've encountered 3 hot women of which I've gained an interest in, all of whom I met in this place.

I usually only encounter 1-2 women a year that catches my interest, but in the span of 2-3 months (DMSI 3.1), I've encountered 3 of them.

Not sure if it's really manifestations, but maybe something worth of interest to your question.
---------------
That's a really good progress, I must say!

(05-27-2017, 11:32 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]I've been going to a place for about a year in a row, while hot women being there none whom really has caught my interest. Ever since I've started 3.1 I've encountered 3 hot women of which I've gained an interest in, all of whom I met in this place.

I usually only encounter 1-2 women a year that catches my interest, but in the span of 2-3 months (DMSI 3.1), I've encountered 3 of them.

Not sure if it's really manifestations, but maybe something worth of interest to your question.
I think users can expect their past 'crushes' to show up with this too, which is interesting.
None wish it would work
the problem is, you can never be sure if it's a manifestation or not.
But I haven't noticed any difference in manifestation compared to 3.01 or v2.
-------------
Whilst I have experienced internal changes with DMSI. I don't believe the manifestationext feature works. Give it a year and by then we may have a version that works.

(05-29-2017, 05:22 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]the problem is, you can never be sure if it's a manifestation or not.
But I haven't noticed any difference in manifestation compared to 3.01 or v2.