Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI Sniper...what is it and how to use it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I've seen multiple posts about users reporting 'sniping' target and so on. I'm confused as to what this sniper is and how to use it. Could someone please explain to me.

Also, has anyone gotten results from the sniper tech in 3.1? If yes, what is it that you did differently?
(05-22-2017, 01:05 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I've seen multiple posts about users reporting 'sniping' target and so on. I'm confused as to what this sniper is and how to use it. Could someone please explain to me.

Also, has anyone gotten results from the sniper tech in 3.1? If yes, what is it that you did differently?

From the product description page in the store:

This program uses a special technology known as “The Sniper”. In 3.1, there are now four different sniper modules.

Sniper #1 is the Standard Sniper. It will magnify the aura of irresistibility and focus it on all persons of sexual interest to you within your line of sight, according to how much you are cooperating with and executing the script, and how much that person fits what is most sexually attractive to you. This can affect multiple people simultaneously.

Sniper #2 is the Long Range Sniper (LRS). It will select the most sexually and reproductively attractive person you have ever encountered, and snipe them at 100% power, 24 hours a day, for as long as you are using the program.

Sniper #3 is the Short Range Sniper (SRS). It will select the most sexually attractive person within 200 feet/61 meters, who rates at least 70% of maximum possible sexual attractiveness to you, and snipe them at 100% power for as long as you are using this program, and they remain within 200 feet or 61 meters of you.

Sniper #4 is the Anti-Sniper Module (ASM). This is designed to reverse and nullify the effects of the sniper to the degree that a person who would otherwise be sniped is:

Unacceptably crazy.
Unacceptably violent.
Unacceptably addicted to drugs or recreationally uses drugs.
Infected with one or more sexually transmitted infections that you consider unacceptable.
Otherwise unacceptably unhappiness causing.

For example, let’s say you encounter a stunningly beautiful woman who would normally trigger the Standard and Short Range Sniper modules, but she is absolutely insane, and therefore physically violent, and she has herpes. If her insanity would make you unhappy, and her violence would make you unhappy, and/or you don’t want to contract herpes, then the snipers would try to fire up, but the anti-sniper would throw the kill switch, and she would either not be sniped or would be sniped to a greatly reduced degree. The ASM is designed to protect you from people who would make you unhappy or cause you problems.
Do someone know if the ASM works with what is consciously unacceptable or unconsciously?
(05-22-2017, 01:47 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]Do someone know if the ASM works with what is consciously unacceptable or unconsciously?

It works with both.
(05-23-2017, 12:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2017, 01:47 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]Do someone know if the ASM works with what is consciously unacceptable or unconsciously?

It works with both.

It is possible for people with really bad experiences with women having all women anti-sniped as they all seem as threat subconsciously? Or at least all women of the type which caused the trauma?
(05-23-2017, 02:01 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]

It works with both.

It is possible for people with really bad experiences with women having all women anti-sniped as they all seem as threat subconsciously? Or at least all women of the type which caused the trauma?

That would eventually disappear due to the healing Smile
Haha if this work, it's crazy.
(05-23-2017, 03:41 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2017, 02:01 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]

It works with both.

That would eventually disappear due to the healing Smile

Yeah, I guess it would, but would make things harder to start.
So, if I visualize say a girl in my social circle, will the sniper bring her closer to me and might even get me laid?
(05-23-2017, 10:23 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]So, if I visualize say a girl in my social circle, will the sniper bring her closer to me and might even get me laid?

The sniper would only activate WHILE visualizing. Excluding she's not your LDS target. If you are close to her, physically while visualizing. The sniper will do its thing. I've had a lot of fun with this on random girls on the train Big Grin
(05-23-2017, 11:20 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2017, 10:23 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]So, if I visualize say a girl in my social circle, will the sniper bring her closer to me and might even get me laid?

The sniper would only activate WHILE visualizing. Excluding she's not your LDS target. If you are close to her, physically while visualizing. The sniper will do its thing. I've had a lot of fun with this on random girls on the train Big Grin

So, do you visualize making out with her?
(05-23-2017, 10:57 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]So, do you visualize making out with her?

I personally visualize doing slight more sexual things, like just taking her on the train and things like that.
(05-24-2017, 01:11 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2017, 10:57 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]So, do you visualize making out with her?

I personally visualize doing slight more sexual things, like just taking her on the train and things like that.

And what happens?
(05-24-2017, 08:33 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]And what happens?

Usually getting more and more obvious IoI's. Like from having EC, to smiling, dismissive looks, hands between legs (not IoI, but a sign of arousal), to licking around lips, shaking with legs all this while looking at me like I'm a piece of meat. Some also "drops something" and has to bend down and pick it up. Haven't yet managed to get one to approach me yet. But that will come soon enough Smile

The longer/more vividly I visualize, the more intense it gets.
Pages: 1 2