Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI: Can it be used during sleep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title goes, can DMSI be used during sleep?
Any benefit from using it for more than two loops?

I presume this question has already been answered somewhere but I cant seem to find it, so thank you in advance for the answer/s.

(Any other ideal suggestions for the product before I commence are welcomed)
(05-17-2017, 03:00 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]As the title goes, can DMSI be used during sleep?

Yes.

Quote:Any benefit from using it for more than two loops?

No.
(05-17-2017, 04:40 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2017, 03:00 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]As the title goes, can DMSI be used during sleep?

Yes.

No.

Any difference in efficacy between use during the day (awake) or alseep?
There shouldn't be any difference.
(05-17-2017, 05:03 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Any difference in efficacy between use during the day (awake) or alseep?

Not in efficiency, but it may make it harder for your brain to get a decent amount of rest if you're constantly putting it to use.

I am experiencing that currently.
(05-17-2017, 05:54 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2017, 05:03 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Any difference in efficacy between use during the day (awake) or alseep?

Not in efficiency, but it may make it harder for your brain to get a decent amount of rest if you're constantly putting it to use.

I am experiencing that currently.

Efficacy, not efficiency.

As Lowe states, no, there shouldn't be any difference in efficacy. You can test it and see what works best for you. Don't overthink this. Just get your 2 loops in every day.
(05-17-2017, 04:40 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes.

No.

I would disagree, I'm doing more than two loops per day. Now let me make it clear I'm not saying disregard Shannon's suggestions but since this is an experimental sub I'm certainly experimenting on myself and pushing the envelope with what works for me. I did start out with two loops per day, but I ended up finding that four loops per day is working very effectively for me, anything more than that and I start to get a headache. Four loops per day has gotten me to a sweet spot to each his own.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-p...#pid168766
Shannon Wrote:Since we are so far from the release of 3.2 still and we have seen what 2 loops does, I would like to formally suggest to you all that you now start a new experiment with 3.1 during which you allow your gut to guide you on how many loops to do per day. Let's see what this does.
When I give you guys a specific number of loops per day to use the program, it is not a suggestion. It's me trying to nail down a variable that otherwise would make it harder for me to get data and harder for you to get good results. If you disregard my INSTRUCTIONS (not suggestions) you are actually less likely to get good results, and I am less likely to be able to extract useful data from observing you use it, which means the next version won't be as good as it might have been.
(06-11-2017, 03:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]When I give you guys a specific number of loops per day to use the program, it is not a suggestion. It's me trying to nail down a variable that otherwise would make it harder for me to get data and harder for you to get good results. If you disregard my INSTRUCTIONS (not suggestions) you are actually less likely to get good results, and I am less likely to be able to extract useful data from observing you use it, which means the next version won't be as good as it might have been.

I thought were allowed to go over 2 loops now. "let your mind guide you and choose how many loops you do" I read something like that like two weeks ago.

I had good results with 8 loops the last few times. (but i used 2 loops for 80 days or more)
(06-16-2017, 09:55 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2017, 03:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]When I give you guys a specific number of loops per day to use the program, it is not a suggestion. It's me trying to nail down a variable that otherwise would make it harder for me to get data and harder for you to get good results. If you disregard my INSTRUCTIONS (not suggestions) you are actually less likely to get good results, and I am less likely to be able to extract useful data from observing you use it, which means the next version won't be as good as it might have been.

I thought were allowed to go over 2 loops now. "let your mind guide you and choose how many loops you do" I read something like that like two weeks ago.

I had good results with 8 loops the last few times. (but i used 2 loops for 80 days or more)

When I change the instructions, they change.

When I changed the instructions, you are now free to use whatever you like. I am comparing the results you get to what I previously stated. You are being entertained by exploring more options.

This is why I will be implementing auto-config in 3.2. I can't model my instructions for everyone individually. I can model the number of loops etc. for the majority, but not the whole. So next version, you will be configuring the program yourself.