Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Love 4G kind-of-journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the past, I had good results from DAOS , OF and some others 4G titles.
On the other hand, when I started to use AOSI v1 last year, I didn't get any significant results. I had a month run with DMSI3.1A with not much results there.
It is not a sub that will get me a GF at this point. I decided to fully let it go and use a AYP instead.

My last gf was in 2015-early 2016. At this point, I haven't much to lose.
I will use this AYP and see whats happen.

Wish me luck!
Day 2

I noticed two effects of listening to the Ultrasonic sub on speakers.
1 - I had vivid dreams related to relationship
In one of the dream, I'm discretly followed in a shopping mallby a beautiful blonde girl wearing a long white dress .
In the second dream that I remember, I m having a relationship with a brunette. A man caught us while I make out with her and he says that I can never see her again.
She starts to cry...

2 - Sleep reduction, I slept from 4 AM to 10.30 AM
DAY 4

Its interesting all those vivid dreams on the theme of relationship.
They make me feel appreciated and give me a sense of companionship.
That can only be useful to manifest a mate.
DAY 9

Interesting incident today
I'm currently on holiday in Greece. Early today, I was taking a drink in bar and I deliberately sat near two beautiful Greek women.
They were taking selfies and chatting.
I discreetly glanced at the better looking of the two girls. She was a dark blond with perfect knockers. I wanted to get to know her.

Then she called the waiter. They had a nice chat. I could tell by their mood. I thought. It's the waiter lucky nightSmile

I told myself , ok man, let it goSmile
Then the waiter came to me and he said: The girl there would like to know you, but, she doesnt speak any English. So she asked me if she can seat next to you, to take a picture with you.

I was like wtf? The girl I wanted to know want to take a pic with me
She came and we took that selfie together, however, she was so shy and she didnt know any English or any of other languages I understand.

The waiter was quite amused by the whole thingSmile I can understand him.

I didn't attempt to make a convo, and a few minutes later, I left the place anyway.
Fun evening Smile
There you go! I am running the same sub, and I feel like the program was attracting girls to me. 2 months in I broke a year long dry spell and had sex with this cute girl. What was interesting was that I attracted a few blondes that I had little flings with. They came back to my room with me, kissed me, and I even went on date with one but didn't have sex with any of the blondes even when I tried. I don't know if the program is trying to teach me something, but I can't deny I've had a few nudges where I was like "wait is she the manifestation? No no it can't be her..."

Stick with it! We need more people patient enough to do AYP's, and if you want a girlfriend; this is the best sub to use. Just be patient. I suggest preoccupying your time with something else to take your mind off of it. I know I was going crazy the first two months because I was so anxious to meet my perfect lover. But it will be a process so keep going!!!!
(05-17-2017, 02:41 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote: [ -> ]There you go! I am running the same sub, and I feel like the program was attracting girls to me. 2 months in I broke a year long dry spell and had sex with this cute girl. What was interesting was that I attracted a few blondes that I had little flings with. They came back to my room with me, kissed me, and I even went on date with one but didn't have sex with any of the blondes even when I tried. I don't know if the program is trying to teach me something, but I can't deny I've had a few nudges where I was like "wait is she the manifestation? No no it can't be her..."

Yes, I follow your journal, it seems that you are making great progress.
I plan to stick with the sub, I like it very much....

Quote:Stick with it! We need more people patient enough to do AYP's, and if you want a girlfriend; this is the best sub to use. Just be patient. I suggest preoccupying your time with something else to take your mind off of it. I know I was going crazy the first two months because I was so anxious to meet my perfect lover. But it will be a process so keep going!!!!
...I listen to the sub at night from my laptop speakers and as a result I have those crazy dreams !
Last night was the craziest in the sense that it was so real. It was like being in a virtual reality world.
In the dream, I had a gf, and she was doing everything to please me, in that scene she was calling one of her friend for me to have sex with her.
On the same time, she took my hand for me to finger her .
I also kissed her nipples.
She was highly turned on.
In another scene, she was talking to my mother. She explained to my mother, how sweet am I. She looked madly in love and happy in the scene.
Do you have dreams like this too?
(05-18-2017, 10:38 AM)SurferJoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2017, 02:41 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote: [ -> ]There you go! I am running the same sub, and I feel like the program was attracting girls to me. 2 months in I broke a year long dry spell and had sex with this cute girl. What was interesting was that I attracted a few blondes that I had little flings with. They came back to my room with me, kissed me, and I even went on date with one but didn't have sex with any of the blondes even when I tried. I don't know if the program is trying to teach me something, but I can't deny I've had a few nudges where I was like "wait is she the manifestation? No no it can't be her..."

Yes, I follow your journal, it seems that you are making great progress.
I plan to stick with the sub, I like it very much....

Quote:Stick with it! We need more people patient enough to do AYP's, and if you want a girlfriend; this is the best sub to use. Just be patient. I suggest preoccupying your time with something else to take your mind off of it. I know I was going crazy the first two months because I was so anxious to meet my perfect lover. But it will be a process so keep going!!!!
...I listen to the sub at night from my laptop speakers and as a result I have those crazy dreams !
Last night was the craziest in the sense that it was so real. It was like being in a virtual reality world.
In the dream, I had a gf, and she was doing everything to please me, in that scene she was calling one of her friend for me to have sex with her.
On the same time, she took my hand for me to finger her .
I also kissed her nipples.
She was highly turned on.
In another scene, she was talking to my mother. She explained to my mother, how sweet am I. She looked madly in love and happy in the scene.
Do you have dreams like this too?

Yeah the dreams happen all the time and they are very vivid! The dreams don't even have to be around women. Sometimes it's just weird events that looks like it's trying to show something.

Stick with it!!!
Day 13

Back in April, I had setup through Instagram a date with a girl from Paris .
Let call her DarkBlonde21Paris. I already met her once in 2016 when she lived in some other city.
I do not live in France but for the last couple of months, I have to go to Paris for business.

She insisted that we met and she seemed very eager to meet me.
But at the end, she never showed up at the date. She never sent me a message to tell me why she didnt show up.
I knew her as a messy girl that always run into some trouble. So I assumed she got some trouble again.
Then I had another trip to Paris in May, I contacted her, but she didnt reply. So I assumed she is a 'loss'. I deleted her number from my phone and deleted her from social networks.

Well, well, I thought I would never hear again from this blondie but tonight , 2 hours ago, she added me again on social networks and she sent me a message with some explanations as to why she disappeared.

That's weird shit? Why now ? Why her? Is it because of the sub??

Its true, I'm attracted to her, she is hot as hell, and she seems attracted to me as well but she is a mess in her head

Its 3 AM as I type this , she just sent me a second message on FB ....

Oh man, this sub is a lot of fun for sure Smile
Continued ...

I just had a chat with DarkBlonde21Paris
the entire discussion was her, telling me, how great, awesome I'm ...
It was compliment after compliment.
She also abundantly apologized for her radio-silence during the last 2 months.

I told her that I will be in Paris this friday.
She said that she is going to pick me up at the airport and invite me to lunch.

WTF? I'm in shock and desbelief. You couldn't make this stuff up.
I do not know what to think. I will take it easy. Knowing her history for last minute trouble, I'm not holding my breath over this.
Crossing my fingers! That would be a fast manifestation of it does workout. She could be a harmonic, so not the primary but she probably showed up to teach you a lesson or whatever. If she is the primary, then that may be a new record for ayp programs...
So it's only been a few weeks since you started the sub?!
(05-21-2017, 05:15 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote: [ -> ]Crossing my fingers! That would be a fast manifestation of it does workout. She could be a harmonic, so not the primary but she probably showed up to teach you a lesson or whatever. If she is the primary, then that may be a new record for ayp programs...

Yep, we will soon find out
DAY 13 continued

Last year, I had this friend from Stockholm ( A nice russian blondie)
We used to chat online for awhile and then in March 2016, I had the opportunity to go to Stockholm. I met her there, we spent an afternoon together but somehow I had the impression that she wasn't interested.
In fact, she stopped talking to me just right after our meeting.
I let it go and forgot about her. I thought I will never hear from her again.

This afternoon she sent me a little Hello.
(....)
Pages: 1 2