Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which programs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mattyb

Hi everyone,

Absolutely loving the stuff I'm reading here, and on other forums in relation to subconscious programming. Law of Attraction baby! Law of attraction. Open that mind and suddenly anything is possible, I love it!

That being said.

I desire to get laid. Not once, not twice, but hundreds of times. I've never had women in my life and now that is changing. I've recently started Magnetic Mindset and I believe this is DEFINATELY helping. So far I've used it for 1.5 weeks and can feel differences within myself. I believe today that I may have noticed a couple of quick gazes in my direction, so perhaps it is starting to kick in Wink

Now, I've been reading many good things on this forum about "Develop an Aura of Sexiness" and am seriously tempted to purchase it. I feel that it would really benefit me with Magnet Mindset at this stage of my life. I may consider Alpha Male down the track, but my main focus right now is women, and myself of course.

I am training myself to tell myself that "I Am The Prize" when I'm in close proximity to a beautiful woman, and I believe it is slowly starting to work. I can feel myself losing that negative attitude and am developing more of a "who gives a shit" type thing whether they're interested or not, for I know that as I continue to affirm these things in my mind, they must come true for it is the nature of life. Also bear in mind that I'm feeling strong emotions with a tingling/butterfly sensation throughout my entire body when I do affirmations and listen to subliminals etc, so I know they are working on some level.

So yeah, I am after something that will reinforce the mindset of attracting beautiful women into your life. What do you guys suggest? I really like the sounds of Develop an Aura of Sexiness. Also, I read on the forum that you're not supposed to use 2 different subliminals from 2 different producers. Has anyone else tried this? I really don't want to have to wait 32 days to start another program. I have faith that my mind will be able to handle the changes. Please let me know if you have any experience on this. I am currently listening to "Attract Love" & "Attract Wealth" from the Kelly Howell series. They make me feel amazing, and personally I'd like to keep one of them in the loop.

Also, I can't sleep with headphones on, so I will use speakers for this. What kind of setup do you guys suggest? I was thinking I could buy a cheap pair of speakers and maybe set them up directly behind my pillow and play the ultrasonic track overnight. Is anyone else doing this kind of setup? and are you having great results with it? I tried "Sleep Programming" once, through speakers, but it didn't seem to have much of an affect on me. However the speakers might of been too far from me, although I had the volume at a reasonable level and could consciously hear everything that was being said as the nature of that product was not subliminal.

Okay, look forward to hearing your suggestions, I'm looking forward to having an abundance of beautiful women in my life. Infact, they are already here, reality just has to catch up with ME. Only a matter of time now Wink

Kindest regards,

Matty.

Hey man,

You and I have the same goal in mind, with that being said your best bet right now is to get on Alpha Male. Your main priority may be women...but you need to get that solid foundation in place before you expect to have sex with hundreds of women Wink Aura of Sexiness was my first sub I ever used and I highly recommend it if you want to start out...but, like I said Alpha is your best bet. After Alpha run through Sex Magnet. These two programs are going to whip out of ALL of that neediness you have regarding needing hundreds of women and just make it a fun lifestyle. There are so many other benefits besides just women these two are going to tackle...use this as your toolbox and don't stop listening to them back-to-back.

Ryan
(09-13-2011, 02:14 AM)mattyb Wrote: [ -> ]So yeah, I am after something that will reinforce the mindset of attracting beautiful women into your life. What do you guys suggest? I really like the sounds of Develop an Aura of Sexiness. Also, I read on the forum that you're not supposed to use 2 different subliminals from 2 different producers. Has anyone else tried this? I really don't want to have to wait 32 days to start another program. I have faith that my mind will be able to handle the changes. Please let me know if you have any experience on this. I am currently listening to "Attract Love" & "Attract Wealth" from the Kelly Howell series. They make me feel amazing, and personally I'd like to keep one of them in the loop.

I suggest you not mix and match subliminals from 2 different producers. There's unknown effects this could have on you or the effectiveness of either producer's subliminals.

I believe Ryan has the right idea's. Go for AM2011 and you'll be surprised how this changes your views, and in a good way of course. Sex magnet/woman magnet are designed to be run right after Alpha male/