Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI A vs B?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's the main differences between Version A and B?

Why is B more effective if A contains the same scripting?

Please tell me everything you guys know about why B is desirable?

I'm wondering if I should switch to it if there are good enough reasons.
(05-03-2017, 09:57 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]What's the main differences between Version A and B?

The only difference is that A contains healing/clearing that will heal/clear beliefs standing in the way of executing the script. B is without healing/clearing, therefore making it more "attractive" to use when no longer needing healing/clearing.
(05-03-2017, 10:11 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2017, 09:57 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]What's the main differences between Version A and B?

The only difference is that A contains healing/clearing that will heal/clear beliefs standing in the way of executing the script. B is without healing/clearing, therefore making it more "attractive" to use when no longer needing healing/clearing.

I understand but I'm wondering why not having the healing script makes the aura more powerful?
The healing script is for healing, and the only reason it makes sense to include in Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility is to allow you to achieve the goals.
(05-04-2017, 11:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The healing script is for healing, and the only reason it makes sense to include in Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility is to allow you to achieve the goals.

So im guessing by having the healing script AND the aura script in it, it makes ur mind use energy on both healing and aura at same time, therefore making the aura not as potent?
(05-04-2017, 03:42 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]So im guessing by having the healing script AND the aura script in it, it makes ur mind use energy on both healing and aura at same time, therefore making the aura not as potent?

Yes, exactly. However the healing will only keep going, as long there is something left to heal. So once the obstacles for executing the script is removed, the healing part of A will be unnecessary - hence B.
(05-05-2017, 02:37 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2017, 03:42 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]So im guessing by having the healing script AND the aura script in it, it makes ur mind use energy on both healing and aura at same time, therefore making the aura not as potent?

Yes, exactly. However the healing will only keep going, as long there is something left to heal. So once the obstacles for executing the script is removed, the healing part of A will be unnecessary - hence B.

Okay cool thanks..

I wonder how long the healing of A would work on a person before plateauing. And what does a completely healthy and cleared person look like.
(05-05-2017, 02:37 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]

No, not exactly. The way the script is implemented, healing and clearing does not compete for energy with the aura. It uses internal energy, but that is why we specify the enhanced energy sourcing. It takes less than about 10% of the energy that the aura requires, relatively easily replaced by simply sourcing more. That makes the aura not as potent is not eating enough, not cooperating enough, not executing the script.
(05-06-2017, 06:43 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: [ -> ]What I want to know is, how does the healing and clearing actually heal and clear when the law of attraction 101, is you get more of what you focus on.

So how does it prevent focusing on things to heal and clear, without creating more things to heal and clear?

So that means that when we focus on healing and clearing, we get more of it. One does not create more burns by focusing one;s mind and attention on healing a burn. Likewise, as long as the person is allowed to process and heal at their optimal personal rate, the same is true of emotional issues.

Quote:You are actually implanting beliefs about healing and clearing, which will always find things to heal and clear.

No, I am giving a set of instructions to focus on healing and clearing whatever would otherwise prevent execution of the script. While it becomes irrelevant therefore, even if it were the case, you can't find things to heal and clear where they don't exist.

Quote:Even if you had "safety's" the focus on the healing and clearing is still there.

Correct. As it should be.

Quote:You create in the now, not in the past. You only create from the past, if you focus on all your issues from the past, which creates them in the now again.

You have some seriously messed up logic going on here. Aside from you basing this on pure conjecture, with no evidence, this is false.

You can create in the past, present or future, because time is not linear. Most people cannot get past that linear perception to make this so, but a few will find that they can create in the future by using methods like creative visualization, which then causes them to experience a flow into that desired (and created) experience in what they perceive to be the future. You can create in the past by changing it, which even modern science is not yet ready to understand, but it can be done.

Focusing on your issues from the past without intent can bring them to bear without alteration. Focusing on healing and clearing whatever prevents the script from executing brings them up as necessary, causes them to be processed as necessary, and then releases them.

Big difference.

Quote:Even using the word healing is focusing in a way that creates the fact you have something to heal. If you did not, there would be nothing to heal.

If I focus on healing my arm, which has nothing to heal, therefore by your logic, I am damaging my arm in the process so that I have something to heal. This does not hold up to empirical scrutiny or even logical thinking. Then you are saying that there is nothing to heal unless you try to heal it.

So literally, by what you are saying here, there is nothing to heal unless you try to heal it, which creates the thing to be healed. I would love it if this were true, but lets do an experiment to prove you right or wrong.

Go get a hot coal. Put it in a holder. Now, try to heal the burn it caused you when you did not get burned by it. If the burn appears as a result of you trying to heal it, then the first part of your logic and idea are correct.

Next, intentionally burn yourself using the coal. Then, do not focus on healing it. Note how long it takes to heal.

Finally, create an identical burn, and focus on trying to heal it. Note the time it takes to heal.

The result of these experiments is, and always will be:

No burn appears by trying to heal a burn that did not pre-exist.
Burns will heal faster when you focus on healing them in the right ways.

Quote:With consciously used releasing techniques, you feel an immediate relief in negative emotions....because it actually releases.

Theoretically... and when it is properly done.

Quote:How do you know your subs actually release subconsciously, without any conscious release process?

Because the conscious is automatically involved in the clearing, healing and release process as required in order to execute the clearing and healing script as it is specified.

Quote:If it's focusing on all the sh/t but not actually releasing, it will only keep finding more evidence to support itself, like all beliefs.

That is part of why we approach clearing, healing and releasing the way we do in my subs. We try to heal all of what we can at once, so that nothing is being held in place or regenerated by something else, and we do so in the order that is chosen according to the subconscious mind's understanding of what needs to be healed and cleared, how it interrelates and what is interconnected with it.
(05-10-2017, 01:23 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, how can you compare emotional pain to physical pain? If they where the same thing, you wouldn't have a sub for each.

If you was comparing hot coal burn to cutting your self with a knife, then yeah.

Emotional "Tuning" is more complex then physical healing.

And physical healing leave scars, do you think emotional healing does? Serious question.

Also, you don't actually create from the past or the future, as there is only now. Even when you think of the past, it is from your now. Same as when you visualise the future, it's from the now. There is only now. Memories are not facts either, people can "remember" things that never actually happened, happens all the time with witnesses.

So basically, your memories are what you are imagining about the past, in the now.

Depends on what you believe about reality really, I personally don't hold my breath waiting for scientific evidence about my personal experiences.

You're correct that time isn't ultimately real, but incorrect when you say we don't create a past or future. When you stop using time now is always, so when you do something now you are also doing it in the future, and you can create a future event to affect you now as they are both the same. Same with past. False memories are more real than people think. If you only remember past or future you would have no accountability or power in existence and you might as well not even be here.
(05-10-2017, 01:23 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, how can you compare emotional pain to physical pain? If they where the same thing, you wouldn't have a sub for each.

If they were the same thing being experienced through different aspects of the mind/body/awareness, though... I would have different subs for them. Pain is pain. But dealing with it differs depending on what the pain is experienced through.

Quote:If you was comparing hot coal burn to cutting your self with a knife, then yeah.

And physical healing leave scars, do you think emotional healing does? Serious question.

Emotional change and physical change are still change. Healing, adjustment, clearing... just change.

Physical healing can leave scars, but based on my work, I believe scars are the result of incomplete healing. The subconscious is, as it turns out, relatively lazy. That's why energy flooding stops almost instantly when you stop listening to the sub.

But comparing scars from physical healing to scars from emotional healing is a whole different ball game. It takes a lot of energy to heal a physical thing, compared to an emotional thing. Physical is denser and harder to manipulate. With the emotions, scars come from the experience, not the healing from that experience. You can push the healing process too fast and create damage that way... but there is not a scar in the sense you're talking about. When we focus the self on healing the emotions, we may experience pain from adjusting things that need to be adjusted in order to get from the scarred and incompletely healed to the completely healed... but with the emotions, complete healing results in wisdom, not scars.

Quote:Also, you don't actually create from the past or the future, as there is only now. Even when you think of the past, it is from your now. Same as when you visualise the future, it's from the now. There is only now. Memories are not facts either, people can "remember" things that never actually happened, happens all the time with witnesses.

So basically, your memories are what you are imagining about the past, in the now.

Depends on what you believe about reality really, I personally don't hold my breath waiting for scientific evidence about my personal experiences.

There is only the "now" in the sense that time is an illusion required for us to be able to make sense of everything that is. All possible pasts and all possible futures exist concurrently, along with all possible "moment of now"s. The difference between them is which one you focus your awareness into and through.

So changing your past is as easy as changing your now and your future. There are not the artificial limits we place on ourselves believing that the "moment of now" is all of time.

And just because it is not commonly understood that you can, or how to do it, does not invalidate it either.

I say that we can create from the past or future because I know how to.

P5 and P6 are examples of this. You guys don't see most of what those are doing, but the fact is that with them, you begin experiencing the effects of the program before you start using the program. I can even adjust when the program effects start kicking in "in the past". That's what P6 is about.

I have personally verified and experienced the effects of these, as have my testers in both Tier 2 and Tier 3, and some of you here have been on the ball enough to sense the effects too.

Anything is possible.
(05-10-2017, 02:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

If they were the same thing being experienced through different aspects of the mind/body/awareness, though... I would have different subs for them. Pain is pain. But dealing with it differs depending on what the pain is experienced through.

Quote:If you was comparing hot coal burn to cutting your self with a knife, then yeah.

Emotional change and physical change are still change. Healing, adjustment, clearing... just change.

Physical healing can leave scars, but based on my work, I believe scars are the result of incomplete healing. The subconscious is, as it turns out, relatively lazy. That's why energy flooding stops almost instantly when you stop listening to the sub.

But comparing scars from physical healing to scars from emotional healing is a whole different ball game. It takes a lot of energy to heal a physical thing, compared to an emotional thing. Physical is denser and harder to manipulate. With the emotions, scars come from the experience, not the healing from that experience. You can push the healing process too fast and create damage that way... but there is not a scar in the sense you're talking about. When we focus the self on healing the emotions, we may experience pain from adjusting things that need to be adjusted in order to get from the scarred and incompletely healed to the completely healed... but with the emotions, complete healing results in wisdom, not scars.

Quote:Also, you don't actually create from the past or the future, as there is only now. Even when you think of the past, it is from your now. Same as when you visualise the future, it's from the now. There is only now. Memories are not facts either, people can "remember" things that never actually happened, happens all the time with witnesses.

There is only the "now" in the sense that time is an illusion required for us to be able to make sense of everything that is. All possible pasts and all possible futures exist concurrently, along with all possible "moment of now"s. The difference between them is which one you focus your awareness into and through.

So changing your past is as easy as changing your now and your future. There are not the artificial limits we place on ourselves believing that the "moment of now" is all of time.

And just because it is not commonly understood that you can, or how to do it, does not invalidate it either.

I say that we can create from the past or future because I know how to.

P5 and P6 are examples of this. You guys don't see most of what those are doing, but the fact is that with them, you begin experiencing the effects of the program before you start using the program. I can even adjust when the program effects start kicking in "in the past". That's what P6 is about.

I have personally verified and experienced the effects of these, as have my testers in both Tier 2 and Tier 3, and some of you here have been on the ball enough to sense the effects too.

Anything is possible.

Thank you for the information.

Is there anything we can do consciously to help us change our now and future for the most positive outcomes in regards to general life and women.
You can actively start paying attention to your conscious thoughts and condition yourself to have resourceful and powerful thoughts most of the time. By default most people are conditioned to think negative about themselves, about life, etc because we are used to hearing and seeing negative things than we are positive things. I'm not saying everything has to be airy fairy positive and good all the time but if you talk to the average person it is so easy for them to tell you all the bad things happening in their life but rarely will you hear a person say how wonderful their life is, how blessed they are, how wealthy they are, etc. You have to work on changing your default way of thinking, the subs are going to help you out. Most of us worry, have fear, anxiety, etc because we have conditioned ourselves by the way we think or through experiences that have traumatized us. The more you expose yourself to these great subs that Shannon has created and expose yourself to good books and expand your knowledge of life, the world, the universe, etc you will surpass all the issues you may have. The other thing you should do is make sure you associate yourself with positive people, for myself I do not tolerate negative people at all and I spend very little if any time with them and that includes people in my own family.
Spin-off Hypothesis:

Time does not exist but in our minds. It's something we invented. Therefore time is not only not linear, but do not exist.

Smile

Edit: damn, Shannon beat me to it. Love reading your posts, for me often an almost mind bending experience. Thanks for Sharing your reasoning.
Pages: 1 2