Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question for Shannon How to know i am resisting the script or executing the script .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Mr. Shannon,
How to know if i am resisting the script or i am executing the script. I am currently running stage 7 refresher of AM 6. i used to be smiley. but i think Am6 directs me to being more centered, "no need to smile all the time" kind of a male. Thank you in advance for replying.
Are you experiencing the goals of the program? If so, you are executing the script. If not, you are either still achieving those goals, or you are not executing the script.

If you are asking me this question, you should not be using Stage 7 yet.
(05-04-2017, 11:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Are you experiencing the goals of the program? If so, you are executing the script. If not, you are either still achieving those goals, or you are not executing the script.

Mr. Shannon, I remember on Stage 1 of AM6, i constantly felt the ground ( and i still do now). May i know if this is caused by the instructions of AM6
(05-07-2017, 06:45 AM)ngoc009 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2017, 11:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Are you experiencing the goals of the program? If so, you are executing the script. If not, you are either still achieving those goals, or you are not executing the script.

Mr. Shannon, I remember on Stage 1 of AM6, i constantly felt the ground ( and i still do now). May i know if this is caused by the instructions of AM6

Can you elaborate more on what you mean by that? I don't understand what you're trying to express
(05-07-2017, 02:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2017, 06:45 AM)ngoc009 Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you elaborate more on what you mean by that? I don't understand what you're trying to express

What i mean is : on stage 1 of Am 6, I usually feel my feet where they touch the ground.i think people call that by the word"grounded" .That ( which is to feel my feet touch the ground)helps me feel my body more, and get out of my head. May i know is it instucted by Am6?
By your description, it does not sound like it is.