Subliminal Talk

Full Version: "True Confidence"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm wondering what the best/easiest sub is for "True Confidence". I've run AM6 twice and several months of E2 and DMSI-A. I've read in pieces that ASC does not provide lasting "true" confidence, so am hesitant to dedicate months of my life to running that sub if the results are not going to be more permanent.

That being said, most of the subs right now that provide "Confidence" that seems to last also are notoriously rough. I realize that Dimsee might eventually provide true confidence, as well as AM6, but they focus on so many other things that I'm hesitant to run them after I finish my MHS run.

Which sub provides the quickest "injection" of true, lasting self-confidence? I really feel like I need an immediate and noticeable boost of that in my life right now, but would also like for the results to be more permanent than people are saying ASC can provide for me.

Thanks!
(05-01-2017, 10:48 AM)kalmah0804 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering what the best/easiest sub is for "True Confidence". I've run AM6 twice and several months of E2 and DMSI-A. I've read in pieces that ASC does not provide lasting "true" confidence, so am hesitant to dedicate months of my life to running that sub if the results are not going to be more permanent.

That being said, most of the subs right now that provide "Confidence" that seems to last also are notoriously rough. I realize that Dimsee might eventually provide true confidence, as well as AM6, but they focus on so many other things that I'm hesitant to run them after I finish my MHS run.

Which sub provides the quickest "injection" of true, lasting self-confidence? I really feel like I need an immediate and noticeable boost of that in my life right now, but would also like for the results to be more permanent than people are saying ASC can provide for me.

Thanks!

AM6, DMSI.

If you don't have it from them, then you either give up on it or keep going until I build something new or update one of them.

You can either dig out the crap causing the issue, or you can have ASC temporary quickly.
Got it, thanks. I've run am6 twice, but every time I run the refresher stage it makes me horribly, violently I'll, to the point where I am on the bathroom floor puking for days. I would really like to boost my results from am6 but can't get past the first few days of the refresher. Do you have any advice?
Maybe you just need to listen to more death metal.

I'm running AM6 refresher for the first time currently and doing OK.
Wisdom enhancement is the key for lasting true confidence, IMO.
Not as good as twilight Tongue

And I wish death metal was the solution to all of my problems, because I pretty much listen to it 24/7.

But yeah if anyone can help me figure out a way to get back on AM without puking nonstop, that'd be rad.
I was just joking about the death metal but sometimes I feel like that Amon Amarth cover art. Maybe you are too negative since you listen to death metal 24/7. AM6 refresher is flooding you with too much positive energy and that's causing a reaction making you puke out all your negativity. Also, watch your diet because stomach issues point to a problem there. I follow a hygienic diet. Going on a raw food diet brings up lots of issues to the surface for people, because as someone once said "the issues are in the tissues"... And go do some yoga in the sauna.

Edit: And drink lots of fresh mountain spring water oooo yeah that's the ticket
(05-01-2017, 11:42 AM)kalmah0804 Wrote: [ -> ]Not as good as twilight Tongue

And I wish death metal was the solution to all of my problems, because I pretty much listen to it 24/7.

But yeah if anyone can help me figure out a way to get back on AM without puking nonstop, that'd be rad.

Bruh, I've had the puking but only after a severe migraine which somehow relieves the headache.. Only thing that does this for me is DMSI (B). AM6 is beautiful, have you tried just masked and easing your way in, stage 7 is brutal but once you're like 1-2 weeks in you're fine. I don't get headaches on that, you've had a tough time on DMSI from what I've seen dunno what can help really..
(05-01-2017, 02:36 PM)dweller94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2017, 11:42 AM)kalmah0804 Wrote: [ -> ]Not as good as twilight Tongue

Bruh, I've had the puking but only after a severe migraine which somehow relieves the headache.. Only thing that does this for me is DMSI (B). AM6 is beautiful, have you tried just masked and easing your way in, stage 7 is brutal but once you're like 1-2 weeks in you're fine. I don't get headaches on that, you've had a tough time on DMSI from what I've seen dunno what can help really..

Yeah, I kind of feel like at this point if I want to continue to grow and build the tough times are going to be unavoidable. To be fair, I've only been able to stick with AM Refresher Phase for no more than 2-3 days... so if I can get past that first week or 10 days or so, I'd like to think that I'd start seeing really positive effects.

The question is would I rather deal with the up and down hostility and depression from DMSI right now or refresh my AM qualities that can help me for life and just try to battle through maybe 2-4 days of straight puking. It's not a very easy question to answer, honestly Tongue

Maybe once I'm finished with my 30 days of MHS, the puking won't be as bad for me.
The vomiting is an extreme response to extreme subconscious fear. It means you're not ready for all six stages at once yet. You need to be doing the program stage by stage still. Or DMSI...
if it helps, I did LTU and it does provide a nice warm happy patch to make you feel good, however for me, once it stops, whilst I still have higher self esteem and resoources than before, the deep underlying lack of self esteem eventually kicks in and I feel like I'm in the sh*t again.

I don't see any way around it but sucking it up and either doing AM6 again or DMSI as Shannon has said.
Hey Shannon, what makes the confidence in AM6 or DMSI last longer than ASC 5G if what OP states is true?

Wouldn't a single stage pure confidence sub last longer if not permanent? Although the level of confidence attained from ASC 5G is significantly higher and more pronounced than AM6 to the point of arrogance in my experience.
True confidence in my opinion comes from a standpoint of having a strong self esteem. True confidence is such a grey area. I bet you have true confidence in doing up your shoe laces or having a shave. Yet when it comes to something new you might shy away. This I believe boils down to self esteem. I can recommend DMSI running this i parallel by going out and performing tasks to break through that barrier and develop courage. An example might be toast masters or having normal conversations with people you feel are higher value then you are. For example would you be comfortable with having a down to earth chat with Bill Gates ?, Richard Branson or Scarlett Johnson ?. Not that you will ever get the chance to chat to them I am trying to illustrate my point here. With an extreme example.
(05-02-2017, 12:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The vomiting is an extreme response to extreme subconscious fear. It means you're not ready for all six stages at once yet. You need to be doing the program stage by stage still. Or DMSI...

For what it's worth, the regular stages of am6 cause me to vomit uncontrollably as well. What should I be doing in that scenario?
(05-03-2017, 08:20 AM)kalmah0804 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2017, 12:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The vomiting is an extreme response to extreme subconscious fear. It means you're not ready for all six stages at once yet. You need to be doing the program stage by stage still. Or DMSI...

For what it's worth, the regular stages of am6 cause me to vomit uncontrollably as well. What should I be doing in that scenario?

Did you try E2? Or DMSI? E2 has the most complete healing/clearing, DMSI the most advanced but only related toward its goals.
Pages: 1 2