Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AYP/MYP romantic 5g?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a chance to see the romantic AYP/MYP in 5 g someday?
I think Shannon is looking to upgrade the AYP series at some stage, possibly after the new techs are sorted out.
Honestly,

Shannon is working on DMSI and probably a few other projects before he gets to work on a 5g perfect romantic lover sub. Believe me, I want it just as bad as the next guy, but we can't rush Shannon and it just isn't on his list of priorities right now.

On average, based on the results on the forum the 5g MYP's would manifests a lover about 2-4 months faster than the original, but sometimes it doesn't. The results may be more obvious, but lets be real. A manifestation...is a manifestation.

I highly highly suggest you suck it up and use a 4g AYP Romantic program. Thats what I'm doing. The fact that it is slower is not always true.

An old user by the name of fonzy manifested a perfect lover in 4 months using a 4g perfect lover program, whereas someone on the forum used the 5g perfect boob lover, and it took them 5 months to manifest her. There is a potential difference, and as you can see from these results, sometimes there isn't. Do you really want to wait 2 years for Shannon to finish DMSI and all of his projects, just to (possibly, not certainly) get a faster manifestation? Sounds crazy to me...

By the time Shannon makes a MYP Romantic 5g, you could of already have manifested a harem by then. This is why I recommend you be patient and run the 4g...
Shannon said it will be made, but it will take time since he has other priorities at the moment. I am waiting for a new MYP subliminal myself.

You can try the 4G as was suggested, which could work. For me I thought it through and decided to run MSI for the foreseeable future, before switching to MYP, whenever that subliminal comes out.