Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Finishing my DMSI run, What next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought DMSI around xmas time and ran through 3.0.1A and B. I am just now finishing 3.1B and the experience has been amazing Smile

Now I am wondering what I should do next. I am torn between AM6 and BASE.

I am already an entrepreneur, but my goal is to build an empire and leave a legacy behind - not just build random companies for $$$.

BASE appears to be what I would want, however part of being alpha is having a driving mission in your life and working towards it every day. So AM6 may actually be better in the long run.

DMSI already has given me incredible drive and energy to work on my goals every day, but right now I want to 10x that. I want to operate at Elon Musk levels or productivity.

Will either BASE or AM6 get me there?
Hey Jimwes,

I'm glad you enjoyed you DMSI experience; what made it a good experience, in your view? I'm just curious. Your journal mentioned some IOIs; was there anything else?

I ran BASE and had an experience much like Life Tune Up would deliver; new job, more pay, new car, paid off debts, big leaps on a personal project, nothing sold and no businesses built. I'm run it again once I'm done with DMSI (providing the results appear).

AM6 is the shit; it got me very disciplined, and my life was awesome on both my AM5 and first AM6 run; I was in a rut during my second run of AM6.
(04-26-2017, 02:43 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jimwes,

I'm glad you enjoyed you DMSI experience; what made it a good experience, in your view? I'm just curious. Your journal mentioned some IOIs; was there anything else?

I ran BASE and had an experience much like Life Tune Up would deliver; new job, more pay, new car, paid off debts, big leaps on a personal project, nothing sold and no businesses built. I'm run it again once I'm done with DMSI (providing the results appear).

AM6 is the shit; it got me very disciplined, and my life was awesome on both my AM5 and first AM6 run; I was in a rut during my second run of AM6.

Hey DanAmerson,

I have to say... DMSI was amazing for me. I didn't have time to update my initial post sadly but it was a wild ride (and still is).

My first run was 3.0.1. after 3 weeks I was getting IOIs everywhere, I felt incredibly confident and self-reliant. All neediness and "Mr. Nice Guy" was gone.

I was getting hit on by girls everywhere, including my GF's sister.

When I went out in public and saw an attractive girl they were almost instantly snipped (IMMA FIRE MY LAZZORR) every time. I would get constant IOI's and a lot of girls were even approaching me.

Countless times I had waitresses give me their numbers (AFTER I paid).

But... then I did DMSI 3.1 and it 10x everything.

My walk is slower and far more charismatic/suave.

I speak more clearly and always know what to say in a conversation and when I mess up, I don't even think of it anymore. Before I may have over analyzed what I did, but now it's out of mind immediately.

I just don't care if I make mistakes now. Nothing embarrasses me.

I've also found I can hold frame like a boss. The other day a family member, who is jealous of me (he's broke AF), tried to bring me down calling me a scammer and a bunch of other shit.

Normally I would defend myself or call him out. Instead...

I just stared him straight in the eyes, didn't move an inch, and shifted the conversation smoothly to someone else that I wanted to talk too.

He backed off for the rest of the night and just sulked around looking all depressed.

Outside of that my confidence is at an all-time high, I am super motivated to my mission and getting tons of shit done. Also, I am getting more IOIs and even randoms from the past messaging me (Manifesting part maybe?)

The sniper seems even more powerful as I've had even more girls approach since starting 3.1B.

All in all DMSI 3.1 is the bomb. It has changed everything for me (going from "nice guy" to badass mother f****).

The discipline from AM6 is what intrigues me. DMIS brought me attraction and some AM traits, but I would love the other aspects of AM6 - like being driven on a mission, not giving AF about anyone else's opinion etc. etc.

But your BASE experience sounds like it would help me with my business. I am looking to scale up to 9 Figures before year end.

I may do as you are and run BASE after DMSI. I am done 3.1 as of the 1st Smile
You're right, its a tough choice. I agree with Dan. AM has stabilized my mental health, shifted my focus from outward to inward, my interest in women decreased drastically and my standards regarding women went through the roof.

Although with BASE I have manifested a couple of business minded people that approached me and wanted to start something with me but none materialized yet because I am distracted. I became more social. I developed this song manifestation which was funny.

When BASE 2 5G was being developed, some have suggested cycling AM and BASE to become like Don Draper from Mad Men Smile

Did DMSI give you IDGAF mentality? Some of your experience with DMSI coincides with my ASC runs, have you run ASC before? If so how does it compare?

During ASC my inhibitions disappear I don't overthink or analyze things, I'm not afraid of speaking my mind and it is usually received very well, I don't take myself seriously if I embarrass myself, Intense eye contact, walk like I own the place, strong frame, people around me responds positively and I'm very fun to be with--I banter and talk a lot.
Thanks for your answer, jimwes. I guess what I'm asking is whether you've gotten in bed with pretty ladies while running DMSI?

I mean, feminine interest is nice, but I like it more when they're... VERY interested.
(04-26-2017, 07:10 PM)enoch Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, its a tough choice. I agree with Dan. AM has stabilized my mental health, shifted my focus from outward to inward, my interest in women decreased drastically and my standards regarding women went through the roof.

Although with BASE I have manifested a couple of business minded people that approached me and wanted to start something with me but none materialized yet because I am distracted. I became more social. I developed this song manifestation which was funny.

When BASE 2 5G was being developed, some have suggested cycling AM and BASE to become like Don Draper from Mad Men Smile

Did DMSI give you IDGAF mentality? Some of your experience with DMSI coincides with my ASC runs, have you run ASC before? If so how does it compare?

During ASC my inhibitions disappear I don't over think or analyze things, I'm not afraid of speaking my mind and it is usually received very well, I don't take myself seriously if I embarrass myself, Intense eye contact, walk like I own the place, strong frame, people around me responds positively and I'm very fun to be with--I banter and talk a lot.

Don Draper... Dang, that would be sick. Smile

Or.. Maybe some Harvey Spector action -> that level of suave + charisma would be badass in business and girls.

DMSI 3.1B seems to be fueling my IDGAF a lot more. I haven't ran ASC, I was tempted but I just jumped straight into buying DMSI instead.

I am definitely feeling a lot of those same benefits though. Intense eye contact, not worrying about embarrassing myself, holding frame like a boss, people seem to spend more time with me and constantly grasp for my attention (esp woman).

But I pretty much turn them down unless I have some time. I no longer feel bad about that, nor do I apologize like I used to.

My overthinking... That's the weird one. I can feel my inner-voice pipe up, but it goes silent and fades away almost instantly.

I am guessing it will get more silent by the end of DMSI.

Quote:Posted by DanAmerson - Today 08:21 PM
Thanks for your answer, jimwes. I guess what I'm asking is whether you've gotten in bed with pretty ladies while running DMSI?

I mean, feminine interest is nice, but I like it more when they're... VERY interested.

lmao - That went over my head. I was obviously too excited about DMSI... Smile

Yes. I have managed to net 6 girls for since I started for smexy times. 4 of them were 7s and the other two solid 9's.

This was without "actively" trying to net woman. I was just going out and it happened.

I had a few dates on top of these too, but never escalated for various reasons. I currently now with a girl in a longer relationship. So no more hunting for a while.

We shall see, I don't see this one turning into a true LTR. I'm not one to stick with one girl for a long period, but she agreed to an open relationship on my end so that's a +1.
Excellent post your carefully contemplating before investing your money in a future sub. So glad to hear you got yourself a girlfriend using DMSI. Being an outsider looking into your world I would recommend AMS.