Subliminal Talk

Full Version: if you've ran DMSI you're feedback is needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I decided to make this thread in order to persuade myself to run DMSI. I'm still not 100 percent sure whether this is the program for me so I need some feedback from guys who ran DMSI. I mean getting women is awesome don't get me wrong and I can just stop there but the women I'm attracted to now are social butterflies and I need an edge. I don't want to be that "attractive guy" who is socially awkward and can't keep a conversation running with her cock blocking girlfriends ?

Besides attraction from women, has anyone experienced social saviness like being able to strike a conversation with anyone not just women like Guys who have hot ex girlfriends , being the life of the party, social confidence., etc?
I believe it will help to make you socially more savvy
The latest version, 3.1, has given me my open playfulness back. I now frequently make quips at people I don't know, and feel completely fluid in social situations. I think this aspect is only going to get better for me as I continue to use DMSI.
As cliched as I am gonna sound. The DMSI will provide you with the right mindset and foundations to spur you towards your goals but you gotto learn to be socially savvy. Learn to listen, rapport, connect with people around you.
(04-23-2017, 02:13 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]The latest version, 3.1, has given me my open playfulness back. I now frequently make quips at people I don't know, and feel completely fluid in social situations. I think this aspect is only going to get better for me as I continue to use DMSI.

That's good to hear, how would you say you were before DMSI?
(04-24-2017, 11:11 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]As cliched as I am gonna sound. The DMSI will provide you with the right mindset and foundations to spur you towards your goals but you gotto learn to be socially savvy. Learn to listen, rapport, connect with people around you.

I actually used to connect with people very easily but once I got a job working overnight it kinda threw my social saviness out of whack. So I went from being a social guy to kinda reserved and quiet. I also developed anxiety in the night shift, which thru me off big time, once I quit things got a lot better in terms of my anxiety. The social profficency isn't there yet, I kinda feel like I'm throwing darts in the dark. I was hoping DMSI would give me the right mindset to push on
(04-27-2017, 06:55 AM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2017, 02:13 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]The latest version, 3.1, has given me my open playfulness back. I now frequently make quips at people I don't know, and feel completely fluid in social situations. I think this aspect is only going to get better for me as I continue to use DMSI.

Shut down, walled-off, too serious, reserved, unfeeling, irritable, angry, uptight, felt frequently powerless... the list goes on.
Did you notice a difference in how people interact with you? Especially women ?
(04-27-2017, 06:38 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]Did you notice a difference in how people interact with you? Especially women ?

Yes - feel free to peruse my journals.
No differences

]
(04-27-2017, 06:38 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]Did you notice a difference in how people interact with you? Especially women ?
By all means if you bite the bullet and purchase DMSI. It will help you in more ways that you can imagine. However my experiences with the current experimental version. It does not get women horny or wanting to have sex with me or change the way people behave with me. It will help put you in the flow state so there is less critical thinking about what right thing to say in a conversation.

(04-27-2017, 07:03 AM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2017, 11:11 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]As cliched as I am gonna sound. The DMSI will provide you with the right mindset and foundations to spur you towards your goals but you gotto learn to be socially savvy. Learn to listen, rapport, connect with people around you.

I actually used to connect with people very easily but once I got a job working overnight it kinda threw my social saviness out of whack. So I went from being a social guy to kinda reserved and quiet. I also developed anxiety in the night shift, which thru me off big time, once I quit things got a lot better in terms of my anxiety. The social profficency isn't there yet, I kinda feel like I'm throwing darts in the dark. I was hoping DMSI would give me the right mindset to push on
Would you guys say that you are less to no longer in your head and more in the moment with DMSI?

Reduced or no more analyzing and overthinking things?
I was socially savvy before DMSI. To be honest the biggest winner is it will help with your self esteem.

(04-27-2017, 06:55 AM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]

Pages: 1 2