Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract Your Ideal Social Circle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Would love to see something that is more 'social circle' based instead of strictly about attraction the opposite sex.

The closest I can think of a social circle is 'women magnet' but that is focused on women.

Having a social circle that has:
- your ideal friends with the same interests as you
- high value males and females who help push you toward your goals and vice versa
- both men and woman who make great wingmen/wing girls that add a new dimension to the 'dating and romance' subliminals
- friends that love spending time with you and creating awesome experiences together
- introduce you to other people, potential business partners etc. expanding your network

Things like that. I have a few friends in the dating scene and the ones that do best are not the 'lone wolves' but rather those who focussed on social circle.

So much so that one of them went from being an average joe to now being a multi millionaire who has retired by the age of 35, lives in a penthouse and has a social circle filled with similar types of people and the hottest women. Thats an extreme case but still.

There does not seem to be anything like this on the forums. I'd love to have something like this.

What are everyone else's thoughts? Or is there something that offers this and i've overlooked it
I would like this, but I think it also kinda comes down to social skills. Which is a sub I would want instead then, so it's not "limited" to a social circle but always will come in handy