Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question on which subliminals I should use
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

So I have a VERY important question to ask here regarding which subliminals to use because I am a little confused on which ones I should start out with first.

I have been seeing a lot of great testimonials on this forum and that by itself is making crazy to try these subliminalsTongue

A little about me

I am 21 years old , Hispanic and I live in NYC

A little history of me

When I was in school I used to be VERY shy and Very self conscious of myself. I also used to suffer from severe depression and anxiety. A lot of people would take advantage of me and treat me with disrespect. I have ADHD as well.

So in order to cope with my depression I went to the psychiatrist to get some medications. But I also worked out HARD in the gym, and to this day I strongly believe that was my cure for my depression.

Now 4 years later (after working to improve myself). I am no where near who I was (consciously at least). I am much happier, more confident and a lot less shy. I like to try new things an go to new places. I have a retail job (for now) and I am also planning to go back to college.

Now to the SubliminalsSmile

I was thinking of doing Life Tune Up (LTU),
Overcoming Guilt Shame and Fear (OGSF),
Emotional Pain Relief and Healing aid 2.0 (E2),
Alpha Male v6 (AM6)
or Grow Taller.

I feel like doing grow taller (I'm 5'10") because I still think I could grow a little in height. However I want to do the other ones since I know they are much more powerful and important.

Keep in mind I used ASC for 3 months and I DID notice a difference, but it was a free one.

Sorry for the rant but I just want to make my best decision for my situation.Undecided

I fully appreciate this forum.Smile
Start with E2 it's one of the most powerful emotional healing subs right now also its 5.5G so it's pretty much powerful
E2 is a great place to start. See where you are after 90 days--and try and make it through the full 6 months of uninterrupted listening, you'll have a (hopefully) much easier time processing other more powerful subs. Especially because the new sub platform (6G) is just around the corner and will literally be millions of times more powerful than anything else we have access to--and a lot of the subs you listed are 5G and even 4G.

Frosted

If you want to get serious from the start AM6 if you want to run AM6 lite then LTU. E2 if you're looking to ease into things and also if you want to only focus on removing blocks. For that reason E2 is a good first choice.
I started with AM but had to quit as it was a bit to intense for me. Currently I'm using E2 to help me understand my situation and work on what is needed for me to be healthy, which I see as a prerequisite for all personal-development.

In being healthy I include: Having a balanced view on life, people around you, yourself, being able to look at yourself without using false judgement, being able to balance work/relaxing, having healthy habits - like building ground zero of where you start from.

It's easier to build a 5 story building if you know what kind of soil your building it on, and have had time to be accustomed with the soil, and maybe added or removed some parts that will benefit the future work.
Alright seems like I have made my choice. E2 it is! Makes sense because my emotional health is the foundation of success in all areas of my life. The journey of ultimate self-improvement starts today. I am ready to change my life.Smile