Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Repair nerve-system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm pretty sure I have over-stressed my nerve system due to high amount of stress, bad self-care and trying to solve the problem my blasting subliminals, at to high volume/to long during an extended period of time. Damage done. All tips on aiding recovery are more then welcome.

I'll describe the issue, and then how I'm trying to aid my recovery, and ask for advise, hopefully from someone with experience on the case.

General situation

I have a hard time grasping things, like understanding what year it is, what day, month - like having an overall understanding of what is happening in a situation. Like going to the store, I know that it's no problem, but my disorientation causes it to be a big deal. When I'm outside under bare sky it feels better. It have become much better over time, and I feel that the problems is because my head is "tensed up". It may sound weird but I can feel how my head is tense, and how it improves day by day, also by reviewing my ability to write comprehensive posts, ability to structure arguments, and choice of vocabulary.

Symptoms
  • Pressure over head, tense feelings
  • Hard time organizing thoughts
  • Feeling disoriented
  • Hard time falling asleep
  • Hard to think abstractly
  • Feeling isolated due to problems communicating
  • Nightmares
  • Sensitive to light changes
  • Sensitive to high-pitched sounds
  • Short time memory problems

Current approach
  • Resting
  • Meditation
  • Omega-3
  • Tai-Chi
  • Balanced diet
  • Pause from all subliminals

Is there for example supplements (more than omega-3) that could help me aid the recovery? Or dietary recommendations?

Sorry for posting a second thread on this subject, but I had a hard time formulating and understanding the issue myself. And this sounds a lot worse than it is, I am OK, but the way I am affected cognitively and socially by this is seriously impairing.
What I am gonna say will sound kinda weird but...

When a person emotionally damaged then Emotional healing subs like EPRAH2 can heal your emotions thats for sure..

But we know can fucked up emotions can also damage u on physical level. It might not be noticible but the damage is done on the physical body..

So healing emotions doesnt mean that u will also heal physically as quickly as ur emotions did...As far as ur physical damage is considered it can take some time...

You have been doing EPRAH2 for a Long time...and I believe you are emotionally healed to full extent....But damage on ur physical mind and body is still there...and only sub which can help is MHS 5.5G.

Believe me..I have been listening to it for 3 days and I know what I am say is true..

I have been taking all kinds of supplement and nothing helped as much as this Sub...give it a try..see what happens in a week

My cognitive abilities arw starting to improve in three days which was dead for like 5 years due to years of stress and anxiety.

I can finally focus whioe studying without getting exhausted in 10 min....yep thats how much i was messed up..

I am starting to what 6G will be like if this the power of 5.5G
(04-11-2017, 03:26 PM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure I have over-stressed my nerve system due to high amount of stress, bad self-care and trying to solve the problem my blasting subliminals, at to high volume/to long during an extended period of time. Damage done. All tips on aiding recovery are more then welcome.

I'll describe the issue, and then how I'm trying to aid my recovery, and ask for advise, hopefully from someone with experience on the case.

General situation

I have a hard time grasping things, like understanding what year it is, what day, month - like having an overall understanding of what is happening in a situation. Like going to the store, I know that it's no problem, but my disorientation causes it to be a big deal. When I'm outside under bare sky it feels better. It have become much better over time, and I feel that the problems is because my head is "tensed up". It may sound weird but I can feel how my head is tense, and how it improves day by day, also by reviewing my ability to write comprehensive posts, ability to structure arguments, and choice of vocabulary.

Symptoms
  • Feeling disoriented
  • Nightmares

Current approach
  • Resting
  • Meditation
  • Omega-3
  • Tai-Chi
  • Balanced diet

Is there for example supplements (more than omega-3) that could help me aid the recovery? Or dietary recommendations?

Sorry for posting a second thread on this subject, but I had a hard time formulating and understanding the issue myself. And this sounds a lot worse than it is, I am OK, but the way I am affected cognitively and socially by this is seriously impairing.

Eat fish, try grapes, eat L-Arginine supplement, Zinc, magnesium, mushrooms, drink green tea, gingko biloba, Watermelons, Bananas, pineapple, etc.
(04-11-2017, 07:03 PM)Most Wanted Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2017, 03:26 PM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure I have over-stressed my nerve system due to high amount of stress, bad self-care and trying to solve the problem my blasting subliminals, at to high volume/to long during an extended period of time. Damage done. All tips on aiding recovery are more then welcome.

General situation

Symptoms
  • Feeling disoriented
  • Nightmares

Current approach
  • Resting
  • Meditation
  • Omega-3
  • Tai-Chi
  • Balanced diet

Eat fish, try grapes, eat L-Arginine supplement, Zinc, magnesium, mushrooms, drink green tea, gingko biloba, Watermelons, Bananas, pineapple, etc.

Colom flushing, liver flushing, lung and small intestine cleansing also helps. And the last, drink water.
(04-13-2017, 12:09 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to invest in MHS.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...peed-5-5g/

You are Damn!! right Thor..MHS is improving my cognitive abilities after years of damage due to stress and depression.