Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Here's how to connect with women on a level few men will ever experience !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the following article cory skyy talks about the two states of sex appeal & sexual confidence that you need in order to connect with women using your eyes where you bothbget flooded with feelings. Sex appeal is how cory just states what he wants to experience & what girl he wants and it is attracted to him. Sex appeal is also the quality that makes him able to attract women using his eyes & attract the women he's most attracted to.

Sexual confidence is the quality that allows him to connect with women on a deep level where both of you are flooded with feelings. Its the ability to create those magical moments with a lady. There you have it. If we had a sub to build those 2 qualities we would be unstoppable.

Here's the article if you want to read :

Sex Appeal
(This is how I go through my daily life and is how I have always been able to attract women to me without saying a single word using only my eyes).

It is simply a way of life or a state of being where you are 100% mentally and physically in alignment with what it is you truly desire. A quality or state of being free to say, think, do as you please and live on your terms without being influenced, controlled or limited by others or even past experiences.

It is having absolute belief and confidence within one’s self while being 100% authentic, honest and straightforward in every facet of your lifestyle. It’s an optimistic state of knowing with absolute certainty that you are in touch with a higher level of consciousness. It is attraction in its purest form and by tapping into this you become a magnetic attractor which allows you to attract the women you want most naturally and effortlessly.

It is having a superior level of confidence within yourself, knowing with certainty that whatever woman you want and are most attracted to is going to be most attracted to and want you. It is not giving a f**k about what anyone else thinks or says or does and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get what you want. It is a deep unconditional love and respect that a man has for himself and women.

Once you enter into this state it gives you the ability to simply say what you want and have it naturally come into your life. This type of attraction happens on an energetic/biological level which leaves externals such as looks, money, and social status playing a minimal role.

Sexual Confidence
(This is how I have always been able to connect with women instantly and create magical moments with women I want).

It is a pure state of transcendence, combined with an overwhelming feeling of contentment and self-comfort, which allows you to effortlessly connect with and create an insane chemistry between you and the women you want to be with. Once you enter into this state with a woman it literally makes you irresistible to her, just as she becomes irresistible to you. At this point it is not a question of if you will be together, it is only a matter of when and the both of you will do whatever it takes to be together. The feelings are beyond your control and are 100% mutual, it is a flood of energy flowing through you all at once, it is feelings of passion, lust, excitement, joy, trust, certainty, uncertainty, comfort, love.

It is almost as if you were on pure MDMA or ecstasy; for those of you who don’t know what that is, it is a drug that induces euphoria, a sense of intimacy and diminishes anxiety. Or in laymen terms you enter into the free world. Free from any constraints of the material world and destroys any doubt, fears, insecurities, anxiety, disbelief, lack of, and takes you beyond the range of normal perception. With all of these feelings flowing through your body at once you become 100% comfortable with every facet of you, which leads to you naturally taking the lead as a man in the situation. Because you are in such a comfortable/sexual state it allows a woman to be extremely comfortable with you and let all of her inhibitions down very quickly. It is then then when a woman is able to become vulnerable with you and do things that she would not typically do.

Sounds pretty cool right? Have you ever experienced any of this at some point in your own life? What if you were able to tap into these states on command any time you want, how do you think your life would be different?
[Image: 20130904_sensual.png]
Rayro, dope article. You should try out this sub called DMSI v3.1a and B. It helps you do exactly what you're talking about!
(04-05-2017, 10:46 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]Rayro, dope article. You should try out this sub called DMSI v3.1a and B. It helps you do exactly what you're talking about!

Word of advice, though. Don't listen to 8 loops. And don't listen to A and B together if it wasn't already clear enough.

All the best, Ray.
My theory is that once a person has done enough healing/clearing wether it's with DMSI, E2, OGSF, OF or AM6 this will be a natural state of being and not just when it comes to attraction but with all aspects of life.
Still dont get why you post a commercial of that guy here.

The headline says "How to" but there is no explanation how to do anything.

Now I have to buy his courses about "Sex appeal" and "Sexual confidence".

Just kidding, I got DMSI Tongue
(04-05-2017, 10:46 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]Rayro, dope article. You should try out this sub called DMSI v3.1a and B. It helps you do exactly what you're talking about!

Yes, I think I'll try it out. I am not against using that sub anymore.
(04-06-2017, 12:29 AM)changer Wrote: [ -> ]Still dont get why you post a commercial of that guy here.

The headline says "How to" but there is no explanation how to do anything.

Now I have to buy his courses about "Sex appeal" and "Sexual confidence".

Just kidding, I got DMSI Tongue

Doesnt mean you should buy his programs. Its just me giving information on how to connect with women. I just wish shannon would build a sub to develop those two states of being. But dmsi 3.1 is pretty good too.
(04-05-2017, 10:51 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: [ -> ]

Word of advice, though. Don't listen to 8 loops. And don't listen to A and B together if it wasn't already clear enough.

All the best, Ray.

Lol, okay. I usually do that but okay I wont.