Subliminal Talk

Full Version: For Mr. Shannon, regarding letting go of reactivity to outside world.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon,

May i know if i should choose DMSI 3.1-A or AM6 if i my current goal is less reacting to the external world ? May i know why AM 6 and DMSI 3.1-A feel the same to me. Can you help me explain any difference regarding internal growth of a man using two products Mr. Shannon ?
Reacting less to the external world is a pretty general description. I need to understand your goal better.

Them feeling the same would require that I understood a lot of different variables, like... usage patterns, length of use, etc.

The third question I am not sure I understand. If you're using two programs at once, you're basically wasting your time, because they will conflict. If you use them according to the instructions, the difference between those two programs will be that one is using EHPRA V1 as the healing script, pretty gentle, and one is using the equivalent of EHPRA V3, very different.
I run AM 6 once before. After a run, i can feel there is a boy image and man image inside me. But i keep reverting back to being a boy. I want to reinforce the man image , should i use Am6 or dmsi ?

If my goal is simply grounded in my masculine energy, should i use Am6 or dmsi ?

may i know if dmsi 3.1 is able to provide all the effects that are included in Am6 ? Are there any effects in AM 6 that are not included in DMsI 3.1 ?

The reason i ask is because i very lazy to run AM 6 again with at least 8 hours again. I only want to run 2 or 3 hours a day

But my current goal right now is to normalize the man image and make it my default image and default reality. i think when i use Dmsi 3.1 healing and clearing, the program points out that i should focus on being a man. However i dont feel like it is helping me to reinforce that image. On the other hand, I can feel AM 6 really tighten the man image. Please advise me Shannon.
(03-26-2017, 09:09 PM)ngoc009 Wrote: [ -> ]I run AM 6 once before. After a run, i can feel there is a boy image and man image inside me. But i keep reverting back to being a boy. I want to reinforce the man image , should i use Am6 or dmsi ?

That indicates you need to use AM6 again.

Quote:If my goal is simply grounded in my masculine energy, should i use Am6 or dmsi ?

You could use either for that.

Quote:may i know if dmsi 3.1 is able to provide all the effects that are included in Am6 ? Are there any effects in AM 6 that are not included in DMsI 3.1 ?

AM6 and DMSI are very different programs. All you have to do is read the product descriptions to know that. Each has a variety of things the other does not have.

Quote:The reason i ask is because i very lazy to run AM 6 again with at least 8 hours again. I only want to run 2 or 3 hours a day

But my current goal right now is to normalize the man image and make it my default image and default reality. i think when i use Dmsi 3.1 healing and clearing, the program points out that i should focus on being a man. However i dont feel like it is helping me to reinforce that image. On the other hand, I can feel AM 6 really tighten the man image. Please advise me Shannon.

DMSI will get you to do whatever is necessary to achieve it's goals. If that means achieving man instead of boy, you will do that. But DMSI also includes much deeper, broader and more intense healing and clearing than AM6. Since it's goals are very different, it will not necessarily prioritize man over boy right away. AM6 is pretty focused on man over boy.

Getting lazy when all you have to do is press play as you're falling asleep doesn't sound reasonable to me. In your shoes, given what you have said, I suggest you try running the Refresher Stage of AM6 for two or three months while you sleep and then re-assess what is your desired course of action from there.