Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Brainwave Entrainment alcohol (I need help!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone.Smile

A little about me. I'm 21 years old and a college student. I am also extremely new to these products here at Indigo Mind Labs.

I recently decided to buy the Brainwave Entrainment Alcohol and use it for 30 mins. I have never drank before and/or gotten drunk. After I used the program for 30 min I didn't noticed anything. What is wrong?
Very few people here have tried brainwave entrainment here.
(03-26-2017, 07:52 AM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone.Smile

A little about me. I'm 21 years old and a college student. I am also extremely new to these products here at Indigo Mind Labs.

I recently decided to buy the Brainwave Entrainment Alcohol and use it for 30 mins. I have never drank before and/or gotten drunk. After I used the program for 30 min I didn't noticed anything. What is wrong?

There are three possibilities that stand out.

1. You are part of the approximately 20% of the population who resists "losing control" which causes you to resist brainwave entrainment. My mother was like that. I would make BWE that I enjoyed the heck out of, but she would never allow herself to cooperate or be affected.

2. You are using it while trying to do things that require mental focus, which would effectively derail the brainwave entrainment.

3. You are experiencing the state, but not knowing what to look for.

I recommend you try to run it while you're not doing anything in particular, especially not while you're doing anything that requires concentration. Try it while you're laying down with your eyes closed and see if that helps. Try to minimize distractions. Let us know if that helps.
Thanks for the info Shannon. I would do that!
Let us know feedback is vital
Okay so Ive tried the Brainwave Entrainment Alcohol for 2 more times and I still haven't noticed anything, or at the very least a tiny bit.

I tried it while I was relaxed and laying down with earphones on.

Is it because I don't respond to it. or I THINK I am not responding to it?
(03-26-2017, 06:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2017, 07:52 AM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone.Smile

There are three possibilities that stand out.

1. You are part of the approximately 20% of the population who resists "losing control" which causes you to resist brainwave entrainment. My mother was like that. I would make BWE that I enjoyed the heck out of, but she would never allow herself to cooperate or be affected.

2. You are using it while trying to do things that require mental focus, which would effectively derail the brainwave entrainment.

3. You are experiencing the state, but not knowing what to look for.

I recommend you try to run it while you're not doing anything in particular, especially not while you're doing anything that requires concentration. Try it while you're laying down with your eyes closed and see if that helps. Try to minimize distractions. Let us know if that helps.

Maybe I am part of the 20%? Because I tried what you suggested
Why are you using BWE? Any specific reason.

There are alot of awesome subs here..Why not use them?
Omi95: Neither the digital alcohol nor the digital morphine one works for me, despite trying them multiple times on different occasions, all in relaxed states. They are complete duds to me, but I guess that puts me in the "unlucky 20%" along with you.

Anybody from the "lucky 80%" (besides the maker) that would care to chime in here? What DOES a digital buzz feel like?

There are, like Zane says, a lot of awesome subs on IML. Shannon is constantly working on innovating and improving the tech, so the latest releases feel like lightyears away from the AM5 I started on. Don't give up on IML because of the digital drugs not working for you, is what I'm saying. Smile
(04-07-2017, 11:16 PM)Gotcha Wrote: [ -> ]Omi95: Neither the digital alcohol nor the digital morphine one works for me, despite trying them multiple times on different occasions, all in relaxed states. They are complete duds to me, but I guess that puts me in the "unlucky 20%" along with you.

Anybody from the "lucky 80%" (besides the maker) that would care to chime in here? What DOES a digital buzz feel like?

There are, like Zane says, a lot of awesome subs on IML. Shannon is constantly working on innovating and improving the tech, so the latest releases feel like lightyears away from the AM5 I started on. Don't give up on IML because of the digital drugs not working for you, is what I'm saying. Smile

I might be part of the "unlucky 20%", but that is NOT going to stop me from becoming the person I deserve to be. I believe 100% that these subs would work for me.

BTW I am going to start using the AM6 (Alpha Male Version 6) very soon. I am looking to change my life. I don't think I am ready for whats comingWink

What got you into subliminals? Did they change your life?
(04-07-2017, 10:22 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you using BWE? Any specific reason.

Hey Zane, just to see if they workBig Grin

How was AM6?
(04-08-2017, 01:46 PM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2017, 10:22 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you using BWE? Any specific reason.

How was AM6?

Well I think brainwave entrainment is good but not as good as the IML subliminals.

Well I wanted to use AM6 but there are two reason I cant.

First is that I dont have that much of a cash .
Second is that I was/am in such a state that I cant use it right now.

Thing is that I have been sufferibg from MDD and anxiety for past 10 years and u know when u are depressed then you dont feel like anything is gonna work.

So I asked on this forum if I could use AM6 and everyone told me not to cause it could get worse before I get any better..Cause of depression. So I tried other subs.

Like LTU ASC & SM-4G OF5G..Thing is that when I started IMK sub I couldnt even cross 20 days..Infact in those 20 days I felt as if I was gonna loose my mind....But I did feel better after 20 days and I knew it counsciously that this works...slowly and slowly I started to come out of my depression...

I dont think it will be that hard for ya...I read journal of AM6 and I can say for sure that u r gonna enjoy ur ride...AM6.

Best of Luck..Make sure to journal would love to watch ur progress.
(04-08-2017, 03:14 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]

How was AM6?

Well I think brainwave entrainment is good but not as good as the IML subliminals.

Thing is that I have been sufferibg from MDD and anxiety for past 10 years and u know when u are depressed then you dont feel like anything is gonna work.

So I asked on this forum if I could use AM6 and everyone told me not to cause it could get worse before I get any better..Cause of depression. So I tried other subs.

Like LTU ASC & SM-4G OF5G..Thing is that when I started IMK sub I couldnt even cross 20 days..Infact in those 20 days I felt as if I was gonna loose my mind....But I did feel better after 20 days and I knew it counsciously that this works...slowly and slowly I started to come out of my depression...

I dont think it will be that hard for ya...I read journal of AM6 and I can say for sure that u r gonna enjoy ur ride...AM6.

Hey Zane I know exactly how you feel. I used to be depressed my self (to the point of trying to commit suicide) and ever since then I decided to take control so I can become the VERY best version of myself.

I still have a lot to go though, which is why I came to IML.

Hang on in there, everything is going to be very good for you in the coming years.Smile
(04-08-2017, 04:38 PM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 03:14 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]

How was AM6?

Hey Zane I know exactly how you feel. I used to be depressed my self (to the point of trying to commit suicide) and ever since then I decided to take control so I can become the VERY best version of myself.

I still have a lot to go though, which is why I came to IML.

Hang on in there, everything is going to be very good for you in the coming years.Smile

BTW I am going to use the AM6 subliminal VERY soon!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2