Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Cannabis & DMSI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon, You mentioned that Cannabis consumption is detrimental to DMSI because of the state shifting involved.

Did you mean while your high it will be detrimental.

Or can I still smoke it when I know I'm not going out and or needing to be social that day?

Like If I smoke it today would it affect me in three days if I'm out around women?

I haven't smoked in like 3-4 days.
Marijuana will destroy the state shifting of DMSI. If you want to use it anyway, go ahead. It's not my wasted time.
(03-09-2017, 04:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Marijuana will destroy the state shifting of DMSI. If you want to use it anyway, go ahead. It's not my wasted time.

I don't want to waste my time that's why I asked this question, and why I haven't smoked it in 4 days. I just wanted to know exactly how it affects state shifting so I can see if it's still possible to smoke it sometimes.
(03-09-2017, 12:20 PM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't test it for us and tell us.

Shannon is not a user of cannabis, so the best your gonna get is don't mix marijuana with DMSI, as it will effect state shifting.

It's common sense really, how long does it take you to feel completely sober and normal after having cannabis?

For me when I have in the past, I still feel it after a week at least. Only you truly know.

Well it's not really common sense because were dealing with technology that is far from common.

In my experience, the only experience I have that goes against Shannon is saying is the one time I smoked marijuana several hours before going to the bar with friend's and that was the most intense sniping I've ever done to a woman. The "waitress" from one of my previous journal entry's during DMSI 2.5 i think.

Anyways, i'm going to stop smoking marijuana anyways, It's not worth it. I rather get results from this program than just get high.

I've been wanting to quit anyways so this is a good push.
(03-09-2017, 04:45 PM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 04:07 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 12:20 PM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't test it for us and tell us.

Shannon is not a user of cannabis, so the best your gonna get is don't mix marijuana with DMSI, as it will effect state shifting.

It's common sense really, how long does it take you to feel completely sober and normal after having cannabis?

For me when I have in the past, I still feel it after a week at least. Only you truly know.

Well it's not really common sense because were dealing with technology that is far from common.

In my experience, the only experience I have that goes against Shannon is saying is the one time I smoked marijuana several hours before going to the bar with friend's and that was the most intense sniping I've ever done to a woman. The "waitress" from one of my previous journal entry's during DMSI 2.5 i think.

Anyways, i'm going to stop smoking marijuana anyways, It's not worth it. I rather get results from this program than just get high.

I've been wanting to quit anyways so this is a good push.

Common sense as in, DMSi has state shifting, Shannon said do not use anything that alters your state. Cannabis Alters your state.

Good luck with your choice, may the spirit of mary jane always be with you.

Yeah I was wondering though if the effects only negatively affect state shifting while your under the influence of marijuana. I figured if you're not high on marijuana then the state shifting would work as usual.

but yeah Shannon doesn't smoke so he hasn't been able to test this.
Shannon doesn't have to use marijuana to know that it produces a very specific altered state, which is why people use it. Shannon also is familiar with what that altered state is, both personally and in research terms, although Shannon has not been exposed to marijuana that way since 2000.

The key is... DMSI is trying to create a state in which you are always in the ideal state for executing the script of the program, and achieving the goals of the program.

Using alcohol will screw that up. Using weed will screw that up. Using any mind altering substance will screw that up. And it will screw it up for as long as there is influence from the mind altering chemical(s) in your system.

We also don't know if these mind altering chemicals are interfering with the long term success of DMSI in some way.

So... pick one. Use the chemicals, or use DMSI. But otherwise it's like shooting holes in your boat and wondering why it won't float like the other boats do...
(03-11-2017, 12:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon doesn't have to use marijuana to know that it produces a very specific altered state, which is why people use it. Shannon also is familiar with what that altered state is, both personally and in research terms, although Shannon has not been exposed to marijuana that way since 2000.

Thats a lot of Shannon Tongue
(03-11-2017, 08:40 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2017, 12:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon doesn't have to use marijuana to know that it produces a very specific altered state, which is why people use it. Shannon also is familiar with what that altered state is, both personally and in research terms, although Shannon has not been exposed to marijuana that way since 2000.

Thats a lot of Shannon Tongue

Rayhon amused Tongue