Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximum sales success - experiences?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking about running the maximum sales sucess-program in the future to improve some aspects of how i act in sales-situations. I'm curious to see if any other members have used the program? So far I found one journal in the forum.

I will probably run it myself and try it out anyhow, but until then I could enjoy reading some testimonials if anyone pleases to share one.
(03-02-2017, 01:05 PM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking about running the maximum sales sucess-program in the future to improve some aspects of how i act in sales-situations. I'm curious to see if any other members have used the program? So far I found one journal in the forum.

I will probably run it myself and try it out anyhow, but until then I could enjoy reading some testimonials if anyone pleases to share one.

@Greenduck So hey I was curious how your Sales Success sub run doing?
Doubt you will get any response as he is banned
(06-27-2022, 04:22 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Doubt you will get any response as he is banned

oh hahaha that's what the line on the name stands for. I thought it was merely for preference like some Naruto Akatsuki fan. Hehehe Anybody here with using USS? Hopefully there is someone here who can shed some light on this sub.
Nobody has reported on that sub in at least 5 years, IIRC. The two reports we did get were very positive.

That's one I'm going to put on the list for consideration to upgrade.
(06-27-2022, 05:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody has reported on that sub in at least 5 years, IIRC.  The two reports we did get were very positive.  

That's one I'm going to put on the list for consideration to upgrade.

Dang ,Shannon, that sounds great. another home run, for the home team.