Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MHS Observation - Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started using MHS about a week ago, while waiting for DMSI 3.1, mostly using the hybrid TS mp3 at night while I sleep. A few times (when GF was present), I used the US version.

This sub causes an inordinate amount of dreams. Not "bad" or "good", or zombies, just continuous dreaming. Even if I wake up and fall back asleep, the same dream continues from the previous point. My past experience with subs only has me dreaming for 1-2 days when starting a new sub, then subsiding.

Yesterday, GF spent the night, so I used the US version. She relates to me unable to go back to sleep after 3am as she was having many dreams, which is unusual for her. She did not know MHS was playing.

Anyone else have this specific experience?
My girl friend has been using it since it came out and she has been having sleep issues as well. Dreams, unable to go back to sleep, etc. Also her stomach has been starting to have issues as well.

She doesn't really know about resistance issues so she isn't aware if the effects, but I'm sure it's just resistance messing with her. Her hunger has kicked in a lot over the past few days so I'm hoping she's over the rough spots
Listening to the new generation of subs, especially when sleeping, may have the effect of causing very vivid dreams. F. in. I have also experienced the "same dream continuing from the previous point" phenomenon on more than one occasion while using DMSI 3.0.1.

Stuff getting worked at by the subconscious. It's a pretty good sign that the program is doing its job, I think. Smile