Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Smoking gun for alien existance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ha ! damn right. i was always interested in ufos in all that shit, of course there is always alot of bs and I never really thought they existed or didn't.. just kept an open mind. However recently on some ufo hunters show they did stuff on people who complained about being abducted or whatever just weird stuff and hynotherpist worked with them and then eventually I guess they were just so convinced they sent them to surgery and well son of a bitch they found metals that aren't known of on our earth and also read radio activity or something like that with the metals. Now if this show isn't bullshit which I guess no one can be exactly sure but to be completely fair I'd say this isn't bullshit. There is alot of ufo bullshit and alot of ufo cool shit.
We actually had an alien/ufo experience at my house about a year and a half ago. It was an extremely eerie and wierd night! My son is also very much into ufo's and is always on a certain ufo website. He's not really an avid reader but I told him I'd buy him the book Area51 if he'd read it, which I did and he's fascinated by.
Wow! very interesting. You have to give details! lol Big Grin
(09-07-2011, 05:34 AM)Patti Wrote: [ -> ]We actually had an alien/ufo experience at my house about a year and a half ago. It was an extremely eerie and wierd night! My son is also very much into ufo's and is always on a certain ufo website. He's not really an avid reader but I told him I'd buy him the book Area51 if he'd read it, which I did and he's fascinated by.

Yeah Patti .please do share the details . would be fascinated to know . Until recently i've been very sceptical but the amount of evidence and reports that are piling up are becoming difficult to dismiss out of hand . Shy
I knew you’d want details, who wouldn’t?! But I hesitated because if I didn’t have this experience I’m not so sure I’d believe it, but here’s the story.

It was a Friday night around 11 o’clock. My husband had to work on Saturday so he had already gone to bed and missed the whole thing. My oldest son, his girlfriend, my youngest son and his two friends were here. The two friends were waiting to be picked up by their parents. I told them all to keep it down so as to not wake their father and I was going to bed. I had just got to my bathroom and was about to brush my teeth, when the power went out. My first instinct was to yell at my kids because I was more than sure they did something to kill the power. I started to storm downstairs, but when I went out of my bedroom door, I could see through the palladium window that the power was out in the whole neighborhood. Our house is at 12 o’clock on a cul-de-sac so I have a pretty good view of many of the homes.

All the kids came to the foyer to meet me and we were all trying to figure out what happened. It wasn’t raining so it wasn’t a weather issue and I thought possibly there was an accident that knocked over a power line or something like that. We opened the front door and it was the oddest, eeriest feeling. I thought it was just because everything seemed so still. We can see the main road about 3 blocks up but there wasn’t much traffic and even though we live under many airplane traveled skies, there wasn’t any of them that we could see either. It was just a completely still, dark night.

One of the kids had just gotten picked up, when another kid (one of my older sons friends) drove up to our house in sort of a panic. What you need to know about this kid is that he is a totally chill kid. There is nothing that I’ve ever seen that freaks him out, until now. He said he was dropping off another friend in the next neighborhood, when something fell from the sky, hit a telephone pole, which then ignited sparks. He said all he heard was a huge thump and it all happened so fast that he couldn’t tell what it was and drove over here because we live close and he was scared.

So now at this point, I’m thinking, what the heck? Did something fall out of a plane? Or maybe a large bird of some kind got disoriented? But I at least felt that whatever it was, it was the reason the power went out. I was now down to four kids at my house, who were still standing at the front door, still very interested in the darkness, and waiting for the last kid to be picked up. But I felt I knew what happened and could read about it in the paper the next day, so I told them to keep it down and I was heading to bed.

My stairs are right next to my front door, and I had only gotten to the third step when all four kids, at the exact same time, said What the EFF was THAT???? They had pretty much turned pale and were extremely stunned. They said they saw something that was all white, about 6 foot, running as fast as a car, out of one of my neighbors yards, across the street, and into another neighbors yard. Woods surround our development, so we assumed it ran from the woods to the woods.

Looking out of our front door, the telephone incident that happened to my son’s friend was to the right of us. This thing, whatever it was, came from that side. The kids were very convinced it some sort of alien. If it had been my oldest son, I may of thought twice about believing him only because he’s so interested in ufo’s that I may have thought his mind was playing tricks on him. But because my youngest, very logical son, was very convinced it was something of an alien decent, I really did believe what they thought. There was no doubt in his or his friends mind! His friend had gotten picked up shortly after that but was so freaked out, he called my son the next day, asking what the hell WAS that and stating he was never coming back to our house again! lol My sons concluded that either someone who was abducted had escaped or an alien had fallen out of his ship somehow, if ya can even imagine that?!

The next day, one of my sons friends called to tell him (knowing his infatuation with ufos) about her younger brother and his friends, who were sitting on the deck last night and saw something strange, with triangular lights flashing, hovering in the sky.

Saturday night I went to a party and was telling my friend about our ufo experience. She also got very excited, telling me that she had gotten up really early that morning and was watching some news story about a 3 ufos hovering over China.

I never saw anything about anything in the paper and never heard it on the news. I searched online and found nothing! Oh, and the pole that was supposedly hit by something to do enough damage to kill our neighborhoods power, was totally intact as if nothing had ever touched it!

It was, without a doubt, a very strange and eerie night….

(09-09-2011, 06:16 AM)Patti Wrote: [ -> ]I knew you’d want details, who wouldn’t?! But I hesitated because if I didn’t have this experience I’m not so sure I’d believe it, but here’s the story.

It was a Friday night around 11 o’clock. My husband had to work on Saturday so he had already gone to bed and missed the whole thing. My oldest son, his girlfriend, my youngest son and his two friends were here. The two friends were waiting to be picked up by their parents. I told them all to keep it down so as to not wake their father and I was going to bed. I had just got to my bathroom and was about to brush my teeth, when the power went out. My first instinct was to yell at my kids because I was more than sure they did something to kill the power. I started to storm downstairs, but when I went out of my bedroom door, I could see through the palladium window that the power was out in the whole neighborhood. Our house is at 12 o’clock on a cul-de-sac so I have a pretty good view of many of the homes.

All the kids came to the foyer to meet me and we were all trying to figure out what happened. It wasn’t raining so it wasn’t a weather issue and I thought possibly there was an accident that knocked over a power line or something like that. We opened the front door and it was the oddest, eeriest feeling. I thought it was just because everything seemed so still. We can see the main road about 3 blocks up but there wasn’t much traffic and even though we live under many airplane traveled skies, there wasn’t any of them that we could see either. It was just a completely still, dark night.

One of the kids had just gotten picked up, when another kid (one of my older sons friends) drove up to our house in sort of a panic. What you need to know about this kid is that he is a totally chill kid. There is nothing that I’ve ever seen that freaks him out, until now. He said he was dropping off another friend in the next neighborhood, when something fell from the sky, hit a telephone pole, which then ignited sparks. He said all he heard was a huge thump and it all happened so fast that he couldn’t tell what it was and drove over here because we live close and he was scared.

So now at this point, I’m thinking, what the heck? Did something fall out of a plane? Or maybe a large bird of some kind got disoriented? But I at least felt that whatever it was, it was the reason the power went out. I was now down to four kids at my house, who were still standing at the front door, still very interested in the darkness, and waiting for the last kid to be picked up. But I felt I knew what happened and could read about it in the paper the next day, so I told them to keep it down and I was heading to bed.

My stairs are right next to my front door, and I had only gotten to the third step when all four kids, at the exact same time, said What the EFF was THAT???? They had pretty much turned pale and were extremely stunned. They said they saw something that was all white, about 6 foot, running as fast as a car, out of one of my neighbors yards, across the street, and into another neighbors yard. Woods surround our development, so we assumed it ran from the woods to the woods.

Looking out of our front door, the telephone incident that happened to my son’s friend was to the right of us. This thing, whatever it was, came from that side. The kids were very convinced it some sort of alien. If it had been my oldest son, I may of thought twice about believing him only because he’s so interested in ufo’s that I may have thought his mind was playing tricks on him. But because my youngest, very logical son, was very convinced it was something of an alien decent, I really did believe what they thought. There was no doubt in his or his friends mind! His friend had gotten picked up shortly after that but was so freaked out, he called my son the next day, asking what the hell WAS that and stating he was never coming back to our house again! lol My sons concluded that either someone who was abducted had escaped or an alien had fallen out of his ship somehow, if ya can even imagine that?!

The next day, one of my sons friends called to tell him (knowing his infatuation with ufos) about her younger brother and his friends, who were sitting on the deck last night and saw something strange, with triangular lights flashing, hovering in the sky.

Saturday night I went to a party and was telling my friend about our ufo experience. She also got very excited, telling me that she had gotten up really early that morning and was watching some news story about a 3 ufos hovering over China.

I never saw anything about anything in the paper and never heard it on the news. I searched online and found nothing! Oh, and the pole that was supposedly hit by something to do enough damage to kill our neighborhoods power, was totally intact as if nothing had ever touched it!

It was, without a doubt, a very strange and eerie night….
Thanks Patti. Fascinating stuff . Really appreciate it. Smile
"Horatio:
O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!

Hamlet:
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Thank you for sharing.