Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male Sub permanent results?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First I have to say Shannon sells best subliminals and he also honest with his products, no marketing craps like others. I have brought smaller products I am currently listening to the BIAB. Now I want to buy another sub but not sure which one I should buy. Alpha Male looks interesting but it's 6 months long I have to put alot effort so I want to know those who used it have you experienced permanent results?

This is one Develop An Aura Of Commanding Authority looks interesting too but I can't find any feedback anywhere.

Basically I want to overcome my self-consciousness what others think or fear of criticisms and my confidence is reasonable now but I want to increase it little bit more and my self-worth so I can be myself at work and with women.
You call putting on subliminals and listening to them overnight hard work???

JK, permanent results are a little difficult to see but generally everyone has different things that they need to work on and AM will help you work on those things.

The thing with women is that you need to be socializing with this program or else you won't see the full effects of it work.
Permanent results are hard to achieve because of how your mind works. Your subconscious is always recording everything you experience, and it is also constantly building your "running program" from that recorded set of experiences. Whatever has the most repetition and/or emotional impact will be what gets used to create your running program. Subliminals work by hitting you with an incredible mount of repetition in a short amount of time, and they do a great job of it. But over time, without refreshers, most changes will be adjusted by new experiences adjusting your running program.

The solution is to just refresh. The alpha male program is designed so that, depending on the version, either Stage 3 or Stage 6 will be useable as a refresher. I personally recommend running the latest version of alpha male every year for at least three years. At that point, the impact will be about as close to permanent as it gets. I personally have had my whole world change from doing that. I am so much more comfortable with myself, so much more confident, and it's just natural now - it's me.

You say you like that I am honest about my programs, and I do that because I want people to benefit from using them, instead of making money at all costs, but the truth is, there's no such thing as a free lunch. So to get major and long term/permanent results, you'll want to run alpha male once a year for three or four years.

I suggest the latest version because I'm always improving it, but you can also use the same year three or four times in a row if money is an issue.

Putting in a lot of effort I don't follow. Seriously, it doesn't get any easier than this for making such major changes.
I have been buying self-help products and seeing therapists for last 10 years and spent about $10000 but most things didn't work, I have made alot of changes and I learnt alot so now I am careful what I buy or use. I don't want to waste anymore time.
So if I run once per year I will be fine, if you don't run it again, what happens? do you go back to your old self?

What I am interested in is removing childhood limiting beliefs and conditionings. When we were afew years old we weren't consciously aware so we took whatever fed into us including negative experiences. Main psychological problems like anxiety, low confidence, phobias etc are likely result of your childhood experiences so if you remove root causes like limiting beliefs, fears then that will be permanent results because now as an adult you are consciously aware you wouldn't take most shits, maybe you'll take some minor shits but you will be still alright. I believe subliminals can't remove or replace childhood negative experiences this is why you don't see permanent results. I think subliminals messages just get put in our temporary part of our mind, you will get results when you continuely feeding it by listening to it. This is what I think.

Another think is that are we changing ourselves healthy and natural way? are subliminals are healthy way to change? do we know enough about brain and mind interfere like that?
You are being subliminally programmed everyday. For example, if you live in the USA, and watch American television, you will see that the majority of television shows feature attractive individuals. In terms of attractiveness, lets say I mean that they look something like Jessica Alba or Angelina Jolie. When women like these are featured, people believe that this is how every female should look.

Another more obvious example would be the Axe effect. When axe first came out, I remember it was in middle school for me. I think it came out during the superbowl, I could be wrong but that part isn't relevant. The relevant point is that once the commercials started airing, we saw a man being tackled and stopped dead on the street because of how he smelt. What happened at the end of the commercial? Axe. Axe has programmed us to believe if we buy their product, we will get sex just like how the people in the commercials are. This is obviously relevant, the next day I went into school, everyone was like "dude did you see that axe commercial? yea? is it good? yea?"

Seriously, what do you think is beautiful in terms of a lady? 36-24-36? I'm not one to tell you what's beautiful, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's just the effect that society has been able to program into our minds that show us that these types of women are the ones you should be going for.

So to answer your question in my words, I say subliminals are a healthy way to change. Subliminal messages are something that you get on a daily basis from everywhere around you. With the programs here, you have the right to choose what messages you get as they almost will always overcome any preexisting programming that society has given you, given that you accept the new beliefs.

Just my 2 cents