Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which sub can help healing Giant-cell arteritis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I have a friend who's dad has Giant-cell arteritis.

You can see what it is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant-cell_arteritis

Shannon, or someone, knows if there is any sub that could help him to get better?

I know there is the maximum healing speed, or MIR, but I'd to have solid advice before suggesting anything.

Looking forward for your answer,

Thank you in advance for your answer.
MHS.

MIR is for fighting infections.
Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G
MHS 5.5G should do the trick. I've been running it for around 20 days now and I've experienced some SERIOUS healing. I really wanna run this thing for like six months... but alas... it was not meant to be.
(02-21-2017, 07:44 AM)Alberttt Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I have a friend who's dad has Giant-cell arteritis.

You can see what it is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant-cell_arteritis

Shannon, or someone, knows if there is any sub that could help him to get better?

I know there is the maximum healing speed, or MIR, but I'd to have solid advice before suggesting anything.

Looking forward for your answer,

Thank you in advance for your answer.

I am sick right now and having a hard time thinking coherently, so I can't be doing research or answering questions like this right now.
Okay, after eating I'm feeling better enough to read that link and process it. The only sub I can think of that might help is MHS, but I of course can neither know for sure or say that it will. You would have to try it and see what happens.

EDIT: Keep in mind that of course these programs are not designed or intended to replace professional medical care, treatment or diagnosis.
Okay, thank you for the answer guys!

I will tell that to the person who has the issue.

If he decides to use it I will come back to share how it was.

Thanks again!
(02-22-2017, 12:46 AM)Alberttt Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, thank you for the answer guys!

I will tell that to the person who has the issue.

If he decides to use it I will come back to share how it was.

Thanks again!

Very much appreciated. The more I know about what this program can affect, the better.