Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Powerful combo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm jumping the gun on this a bit. But after I'm done with the programs I'm using now, I will definitely be moving onto wealth consciousness. So here's what I've got planned for the next combo: Deep Gratitude and Appreciation, Think Like a Millionaire, Manifest Unlimited Wealth, Abundance & Success.

Shannon already sold me on Think Like a Millionaire and Manifest Unlimited Wealth, Abundance & Success. So, my question is about the Deep Gratitude and Appreciation sub. Would that be a "perfect" match for the other subs I plan to use in the combo?

I was also thinking about using Manifest Your Perfect Job in its place. I'm very interested in finding out what my perfect job would be! But, my ideal for a life is more the relaxed, happy-go-lucky kind. I suppose I could use the Perfect Job one in the future, perhaps? After all, what if my perfect job was something that would never make me rich, such as convenience store clerk? (I know it's not, but lets say it is).
I think the first three are a great choice. Gratitude and appreciation is very important for manifesting mega-wealth.

You shouldn't need the perfect job one if you're using the MUWAS, unless you need something to keep you afloat until the MUWAS finishes manifesting. Unlimited wealth? Who needs a darned job then?
(04-07-2010, 09:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I think the first three are a great choice. Gratitude and appreciation is very important for manifesting mega-wealth.

You shouldn't need the perfect job one if you're using the MUWAS, unless you need something to keep you afloat until the MUWAS finishes manifesting. Unlimited wealth? Who needs a darned job then?

I was kind of thinking the same thing. However, I didn't quite want to admit to anyone that my ideal life would be as a playboy/slacker who keeps attracting money through multiple streams of income:angel:

I hate being tied down to any one thing. And, frankly, I'd rather be playing video games, watching movies, hanging out with friends, etc., than going to workRolleyes

I am still interested in what my perfect job could possibly be. But it would be pointless using that and MUWAS at the same time, I think, after reading your answer.
Multiple streams of income is how it works. Once you have achieved the unlimited wealth, you're free to do as you please. What's wrong with being a playboy slacker if that's what makes you happy?
I have no problem with it, in and of itself, as that's exactly what would make me happy. I just come from a workaholic family. (Wow, I surrounded by issues!Rolleyes)
In my experience, the best is always balance.

It sounds as if your family is of the opinion that your self worth is determined by your amount of work/effort/income. That might become an issue you need to release before you get full results from the MUWAS title. Think Like A Millionaire (TLAM) helps deal with that particular issue. Might want to do a nice run with it also.
Actually, I'm over those feelings and beliefs. It's just that i'm going back into that environment this summer.
However, soon I have to go back home and try and find at least a summer job. The jobs in my area suck. The work situation in my area sucks. If I didn't want to attract sexy women so bad, I would just switch over to the subs mentioned above. I promised myself that I would get all my longest-standing issues dealt with and cleared as much within a year's time as possible.
You'll need to make the final decision and remember, attraction subs are not instant.
Yep. I understand.