Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BASE 2.1 vs AM 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,

I not sure which one of the program suits better for my need and I would like to ask for help before I purchase the wrong product.

I'm looking for a program which helps me to reach my goal (getting graduated by the end of 2018), which one of these program is better? Also, since I am a student, if I purchase and run BASE 2.1, do I still getting benefits from running it in order to build up my career before 2019?

I feel like BASE is better for my needs, but I would like you to shed some lights on my dilemma. Thanks in advance.
Wouldn't listening to the sub "improve your grades &study habits" make more sense if you are looking to graduate?
Wouldn't "maximum learning speed" be best for you?
(02-10-2017, 06:20 PM)axisrule Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon,

I not sure which one of the program suits better for my need and I would like to ask for help before I purchase the wrong product.

I'm looking for a program which helps me to reach my goal (getting graduated by the end of 2018), which one of these program is better? Also, since I am a student, if I purchase and run BASE 2.1, do I still getting benefits from running it in order to build up my career before 2019?

I feel like BASE is better for my needs, but I would like you to shed some lights on my dilemma. Thanks in advance.

We don't know enough about what your reasons for looking at those particular programs for that particular goal are. Why those and not something else?

Frosted

BASE cause I've ran AM6 twice and still have productivity issues. Though I think it has something to do with losing my fear based productivity. Honestly I would say use both if you had the money. I would use AM6 first then BASE if you have a lot of issues though.
(02-11-2017, 11:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

We don't know enough about what your reasons for looking at those particular programs for that particular goal are. Why those and not something else?

I realised I have a lot of issues going on in my life, for example procrastination, lack of motivation, lack of focus etc. And either BASE or AM has more holistic approaches than other programs. Not only I want to graduate but also in the mean time I want improve other aspects in my life.

(02-11-2017, 01:46 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]BASE cause I've ran AM6 twice and still have productivity issues. Though I think it has something to do with losing my fear based productivity. Honestly I would say use both if you had the money. I would use AM6 first then BASE if you have a lot of issues though.

Thanks for your response, I'll definitely look into it.
BASE is focused on achieving goals that will make you a successful entrepreneur. Naturally, it will focus your subconscious mind to work on business. Even if the sub-modules will help with your productivity, I'd suggest you to look into other subs if you want to focus on school only.

MLS 5.5G will be out soon so it'd be nice to consider.

How about running e1/e2 until MLS5.5G gets released?

Maximum learning speed will be exactly what you need, and it is the next program Shannon is going to build -- approx 2 months until it's released. That'd be a great time to get some foundation clearing work done.