Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What really works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon first thank you for your genius and sharing it with the world. I have purchased the title develop irrestible charisma and used it for over over six months and cannot report any noticable changes in my everyday interactions or how people respond to me. The one subliminal that I know works for a fact is the aura of sexiness, for this I am grateful and I look forward to using its predecessor Develop maximum sexual irrestibility.

Thank you
DMSI grew out of Aura Of Sexiness, and includes the whole script of AOS and a full upgrade of it to the latest technology level. So you're using the predecessor. Smile I think you'll find that DMSI is a most interesting experience, by comparison.
(02-08-2017, 01:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI grew out of Aura Of Sexiness, and includes the whole script of AOS and a full upgrade of it to the latest technology level. So you're using the predecessor. Smile I think you'll find that DMSI is a most interesting experience, by comparison.

I meant to say sucessor.
thanks
skylord
DMSI would be the best choice for you. As Shannon says "you gotto with the times". AOS is a good product but its dead and buried now its big brother is here to cause havoc DMSI. Call it the McDaddy of AOS if you wish Smile