Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question for Shannon about MHS 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon

I'm thinking of getting MHS 5.5G for my mum. She's in her eighties and suffering from chronic Lyme. I asked her if she would be able to listen to 5 loops back to back and she didn't seem that keen. Would there be much of a performance hit if she listened to a couple of loops at a time maybe twice a day? Also she doesn't mind listening in her sleep but that might mean she does 6 or 7 loops. Would that much exposure be really counterproductive?
(02-03-2017, 03:49 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon

I'm thinking of getting MHS 5.5G for my mum. She's in her eighties and suffering from chronic Lyme. I asked her if she would be able to listen to 5 loops back to back and she didn't seem that keen. Would there be much of a performance hit if she listened to a couple of loops at a time maybe twice a day? Also she doesn't mind listening in her sleep but that might mean she does 6 or 7 loops. Would that much exposure be really counterproductive?

You can make a playlist where it only does 5 loops during her sleep Smile
(02-03-2017, 05:43 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]

You can make a playlist where it only does 5 loops during her sleep Smile

Does that work with any generic player?
(02-03-2017, 08:52 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]Does that work with any generic player?

Should be. You can just copy over the files 5 times (with another name, such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), start playing that playlist and just make sure it doesn't repeat and you're good to go Smile

Google Macrodroid... It automatically plays my subs on a specific time and stops them..

Try it..
(02-03-2017, 10:14 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]

Google Macrodroid... It automatically plays my subs on a specific time and stops them..

Try it..

Does it work with flac version too?
I think rocket player can play flac files.. So yes
but it's an android app... So u an customize anything... It's on playstore
(02-03-2017, 10:06 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 08:52 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]Does that work with any generic player?

Should be. You can just copy over the files 5 times (with another name, such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), start playing that playlist and just make sure it doesn't repeat and you're good to go Smile

The playlist I've tried on Windows Media Player, VLC, and Android, allow multiple entries of the same file. Copying the files could take a large amount of space. Usually not an issue, but I have limited space on my phone and can't do it at the moment, especially that the files are getting bigger and bigger.

Having said that, some playlists might not have such a feature, so copying over would be the only way to go.
Yeah, I'd have to remove some of my mum's music to fit five identical files. She's not that great with technology either so might start on the wrong file.
You lose the benefit of ASRB if you don't run it back to back, and that is significant enough that I go to serious effort to figure out ASRB and implement it.

Best to just make a playlist and run that. Make a silence spacer if necessary.