Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Update me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't been here in awhile, wanted to be clued in, is DMSI working like promised? Or are we all hopeless shi.ts waiting for the more "powerful version" to come out every other month? Kinda getting tired with these claims yet getting the sense that it's only getting better by a TAD bit, hope things are actually getting better.

Not that I care for DMSI anymore but the technology advancing to 6g and actually getting better would be nice to hear.
At least 2 people have had women outright state their desire to bang the user. Myself, I had a woman half tell me she wants to bang. The 6g tech has come a long way.

Idk why dimsee attracts so many haters when it is an experimental program, but I guess I'll leave the hating to the haters. Meanwhile the users are experiencing awesome stuff.

If you read the journals you'd see Smile
Short answer for Lokko: Nope, DMSI is still purely experimental. Final version not yet out. Time until completion currently unknown.

@Eternity: See, here's the thing. Normally when a product is put out on the shelves for us (the consumer) its already (in many circumstances but not all) gone through months and perhaps years of testing. Coca-cola is an excellent example of this particularly in regards to the design of the bottle which wasn't settled upon until the 1970's -->http://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/about-us/coca-cola-history/.

Basically Eternity, people aren't used to the messy, frustrating, slow-ass, boring ass shit that typically comes with creation and design of these products . I can't say I blame them. I've experienced mental fatigue from this process myself but I'm hanging in there. I think at this point the best thing for people like Lokko is to just keep tabs on this place every few months to check progress until an official release.

If Shannon and Benjamin are watching, perhaps it would be a good idea to set up a notification system to let those who per-ordered DMSI or those who simply want to buy it later know when a final version is out.
(01-24-2017, 01:37 AM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been here in awhile, wanted to be clued in, is DMSI working like promised? Or are we all hopeless shi.ts waiting for the more "powerful version" to come out every other month? Kinda getting tired with these claims yet getting the sense that it's only getting better by a TAD bit, hope things are actually getting better.

Not that I care for DMSI anymore but the technology advancing to 6g and actually getting better would be nice to hear.

You haven't been here in a while, and didn't want to bother to read... we have the forum here for you to read and see what people are experiencing.

The good and the bad.

If you want to see the success stories, read the Forum Testimonials thread.

If you're not happy with how I do things concerning DMSI, then use or do something else.

And once again... let's get this out there for the 5th time now...

DMSI is experimental, and clearly marked as experimental. The description page describes the design goals. It makes NO promises about anything, except that you're not eligible for a refund, and that the program is experimental.

Maybe if you guys stopped and read the description instead of assuming what it says, this would not be such a repetitive issue.