Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Benefit to using Overcome Fear 5g alone vs in another program as OGSF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a benefit to using Overcome Fear 5g alone vs using it in another subliminal like AM or Emotional Healing 2?
Yes. OF5G is pure fear destruction. Focused and targeted. But Shannon has said multiple times that fear is tied to guilt and shame so OGSF would be a more comprehensive fear destroyer simply because it also removes linked guilt and shame. But I bought OF5G and ran it for about a month, until Shannon released E2.
And E2 might be even better, because of the much larger input of data.
I used the 4G version for a while and it cleared out heaps of junk and anxiety's.
Thanks for the input. I bought Overcome Fear 5g and I'm going to use that. I don't feel like I have much guilt and shame. But I feel like I have allot of fear.

I have E2 as well i'l use that again in the future. This might sound crazy and I don't know if it's true or not but I think having some emotional pain is good for an artist/musician.

Helps my ability to create emotion from the pain and experiences I've experienced in the past.

That's the only reason i'm not using it at the moment.

I may be wrong but it's just a theory I made and to me it makes sense. Some of my best music when I made Trance was when I was most depressed. (break up)

imo as a hip hop artist that emotional pain I have will change the slightest subteltys in my voice.

I believe that's real & not a theory. It feels fake if your just reciting the lyrics and have lack of emotion behind it. The more genuine the emotion the more capable a rapper is to convey his message and emotions he's trying to transfer to the listener.

again this is all my opinion and not validated. I've been through allot of seriously traumatizing and messed up things in my life and I think for music and ONLY music it's beneficial. I don't think it would help any other aspect of my life.

But music is my life now so I have no problem allowing this pain to remain.

Fear however i don't believe has ANY benefit whatsoever. If anything fear would stop me from getting to where I want to be.

I also don't believe guilt and shame has any benefit at all. but I have more fear then shame/guilt that's why im using Overcome fear.