Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Has anyone run the AM6 refresher?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If so, could you kindly share details about your results with us? Please. Smile
I only did for a week, but after the second day I felt good and empowered.
Yeah! Has used the refresher. So far he's used it twice if in not mistaken
I used it. After the 2nd run. I felt happy. I was mischievous and very assertive and firm. It felt good when I used it. I think clearly and better. I felt really comfortable not being the best looking as well as with my weaknesses.
The AM refresher is great. It really works well. It is most smooth and works best when the amount of time from being off AM is not too much.

if you do a refresher 1 year later it's not as good for example

but when you use the refresher 2 months after your last AM run it really helps bring everything together, again.

If you find certain alpha qualities that you developed start to fade away you should use the Refresher stage fro 2 weeks or a month.
Could anyone esle share with us his experiences with the refreher? I'm asking because I feel quite strong after 2 rides and I'm eager to check it out hoping for getting better (or at least equal) results using the refresher for 3 months than running AM6 once again.
Once you've been through AM6 at least once, you can also use the refresher as a sort of 7th stage of the program, which pulls everything together at once. If you do that I suggest using it for between 1 and 6 months at a time.
(04-27-2017, 01:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Once you've been through AM6 at least once, you can also use the refresher as a sort of 7th stage of the program, which pulls everything together at once. If you do that I suggest using it for between 1 and 6 months at a time.

But still it's better to rerun the whole training or it depends on your level of advancement?
(04-27-2017, 08:55 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2017, 01:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Once you've been through AM6 at least once, you can also use the refresher as a sort of 7th stage of the program, which pulls everything together at once. If you do that I suggest using it for between 1 and 6 months at a time.

But still it's better to rerun the whole training or it depends on your level of advancement?

You step up to the top of the stairs. When you reach the top, there you are. No more steps necessary.