Subliminal Talk

Full Version: TrojanMagician's Journal And Notes (DMSI 3.01A)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am new here, i'm not new to subs but I am new to Indigo's subs. I actually recognize a few of you from the pherotruth forums so that is kinda cool. I have been running DMSI 3.01A for about 21 days now, I thought it would be a good Idea to share my notes on what is going on so here goes...

-I remember two months ago from the day I started DMSI, I added like 10 random cute girls on facebook when I was drunk. Not a lot of them accepted it, but two months later I ran DMSI; and as soon as I finished my second loop one more of those girls accepted that request. Mind you this is two whole months later. Had to be a manifestation...

-My body felt warm and I got extremely hungry, and I was stuffing my face. I could feel heat in my stomach like my body was burning the food as I ate it. Also, when I ran the sub and relaxed on my bed I felt the heat in my stomach again. Lots of hot flashes too.

-All external results vanished the next day after my first set of loops, didn't see any reactions at all. But I felt horrible, Like I felt very sad and shameful. All the past rejections I got from girls, and the chances I failed to take keep popping up in my head. I remember this one girl I asked out in my class, she gave me her number, then avoided me like I had a disease until I got the hint; so I never approached girls in class again. I keep having dreams about her, and its pissing me off.

-I did note a crazy hatred of women and myself. I feel like shit. I even starved myself for like 36 hours, as I was so stuck in my head. I am really sad all the time especially when I see couples in public.

-5 days after I started running DMSI, I did an experiment and ran it for 10 straight hours. The heat in my stomach came back a little. I got a horrible headache, and it was weird; every guy around me was feeling this intense heat that me and the girls seemed to not feel. One guy was like "Why is it so f****** hot in here!" And one of my female friends who is a virgin (who is like pretty much asexual) started touching me and cuddling with me while I had this pounding headache.

-Started no-fap about 5 days ago (Because no-fap seems to dramatically increase my subliminal results when I do it)

-I noticed that yesterday I felt weird when I was going to sleep like I was drifting in and out of consciousness, and I had a scary dream. I was ordered by a voice to kill these guys, and these three guys were standing under a bridge shoveling snow and I pulled out a gun and shot all of them. They kept asking me why I was killing them, and I kept saying "the voice told me to" and "the voice said it was okay". Woke up afraid until I realized It was just a dream.

-Started cleaning my room today, and halfway through I realized that I read on the forum that cleaning your room is an indication that the sub is working. Looks like no-fap got my results to speed up.

I am going back to college in about a week so i'm going to run version B on February 1rst. The main result I am looking for are manifestations. I have gotten laid with many women, but not with any women that I am attracted to. I have this thing for white girls specifically blondes, so hopefullyDMSI can at least point me in the right direction. However, I think I need a break from chasing girls, as I need to focus on my work and I am really annoyed with them right now.
Interesting results. Starving yourself sounds like an effort to resist. Look forward to seeing your result in the future.
Which track are you using? Masked, ultrasonic, hybrid? MP3 or FLAC? Speaker or headphones? Volume?
(01-04-2017, 07:41 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Which track are you using? Masked, ultrasonic, hybrid? MP3 or FLAC? Speaker or headphones? Volume?

Hey, I'm using Tricking Stream Hybrid Mp3 at about 75% volume
Everything you have experienced thus far are common indications of clearing and healing. You are on your way to greatness.

Welcome aboard!