Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AYP Subs and circumstances (Q For Shannon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm just curious. I did manifest my perfect girlfriend using this sub; however, there were many circumstances that prevented us from entering a lasting relationship. In just a couple of weeks post the manifestation (and also stopping the sub), we broke up.

In that vein, I do have a couple of questions for Shannon:

1. Had I run the sub for a while longer, will the circumstances have aligned to turn her into my gf? Alternatively, had I run the sub for a sufficient time post break up, would I have manifested another perfect girlfriend with a better situation?

2. Next time, should I run the program post manifestation till our circumstances align?

SIDE NOTE:
Guys, this program works for sure. That being said, the circumstances post manifestation are a b**ch at times. And I'd give this program a 5/5 if there was some way the circumstances could NOT derail the manifestation, some kind of an affirmation like : The situation and circumstances aling perfectly for us to enjoy a physically sexual relationship with my perfect ____.
Alternatively, if running the sub longer aligns the situation, I might employ that strategy and I'll be forever thankful for this sub. This is a powerful program, Shannon. I'd gladly pay for a 6g version of it Smile
Hi Risingwarrior,

How long did you run the sub and was it 4g or 5g?

I second your comment: I, too, would buy a 6g version of ayp/myp
AYPG - 4G. I ran it for 5 months.

(12-31-2016, 02:19 PM)Dilettante Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Risingwarrior,

How long did you run the sub and was it 4g or 5g?

I second your comment: I, too, would buy a 6g version of ayp/myp
I rmbr reading when Shannon manifested a mirror soul ( something like soulmate) it was so tough to stay together because it forced them to confront major issues about themselves. Maybe this is what happened with the girl and you guys could get back together?
That might be the case. Though, I'm still hoping for something of a smoother manifestation next time I use the AYP sub.

(12-31-2016, 05:04 PM)James Bond Wrote: [ -> ]I rmbr reading when Shannon manifested a mirror soul ( something like soulmate) it was so tough to stay together because it forced them to confront major issues about themselves. Maybe this is what happened with the girl and you guys could get back together?
That being said, I'd love to hear what advice Shannon has for me in this aspect. I'm still confused.
*bump*
Perhaps Shannon might answer in the journal discussion in the main forum. I wonder if you posted it there, he'll see your question, & possibly respond
(12-31-2016, 11:29 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I'm just curious. I did manifest my perfect girlfriend using this sub; however, there were many circumstances that prevented us from entering a lasting relationship. In just a couple of weeks post the manifestation (and also stopping the sub), we broke up.

In that vein, I do have a couple of questions for Shannon:

1. Had I run the sub for a while longer, will the circumstances have aligned to turn her into my gf? Alternatively, had I run the sub for a sufficient time post break up, would I have manifested another perfect girlfriend with a better situation?

The variables being manipulated for this to be answerable are variables I cannot see. I can't know the answer to this, therefore.

Quote:2. Next time, should I run the program post manifestation till our circumstances align?

In my experience, this is worth a shot, but at the same time, you may end up manifesting "harmonics" of the goal. A primary manifestation, an secondary, and so forth.

Quote:SIDE NOTE:
Guys, this program works for sure. That being said, the circumstances post manifestation are a b**ch at times. And I'd give this program a 5/5 if there was some way the circumstances could NOT derail the manifestation, some kind of an affirmation like : The situation and circumstances aling perfectly for us to enjoy a physically sexual relationship with my perfect ____.
Alternatively, if running the sub longer aligns the situation, I might employ that strategy and I'll be forever thankful for this sub. This is a powerful program, Shannon. I'd gladly pay for a 6g version of it Smile
Forgive me for reviving a dead thread but I feel like I need to say this...

I have been running an "attract your perfect natural blonde romantic lover" for 6 months now. In this long journey there were a few times where I had mini "flings" with girls who certainly do fit the description of the program slightly, but I knew intuitively they were not the manifestation, because they seemed "off" to me.

For example, in months 2 and 4 I met girls who partly fit the description, but for some reason they constantly flaked on me or gave me last minute resistance.

I have a strong feeling that the girl who you claimed to manifest by the program was NOT the primary manifestation, but you must have gotten excited and thought she was which led to you stopping the program. Fonzy has reported this as well, where he believed he met the manifestation but for some reason things just would not fall in place; then he realized someone else was the manifestation entirely.

Just wanted to share my thoughts...I do wish you continued the sub...