Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.0.1A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using 3.0.1A Since December 2nd and I've not noticed anything other than being tired or unable to get much sleep the first few nights. Other than than everything has been as normal and I'm wondering if there wasn't much healing that needed to go on and I should move on to the version without healing.

The majority of my friends are female and I have noticed a difference a slight difference when they speak to me and they generally want to hangout more, but I haven't seen any signs of interest other than that. What do you think, Shannon? Should I keep on using A or move onto B? Everyone else can feel free to chime in with their opinions.
You have it backwards. If there's not much healing to be done, you'd be seeing results.
(12-25-2016, 09:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You have it backwards. If there's not much healing to be done, you'd be seeing results.

Oh ok. I guess I'll just stick to it until I see results and then switch
Try it for a month and then see what B does.
Ok so I've been listening to B for a week now and I feel like a whole new person. While listening to A I felt like nothing was happening, but now I'm motivated and work harder on personal goals. I haven't even thought about women and I've even deleted my online dating account. My workouts have become more intense and my diet and finances have improved. These are the kind of results I got while listening to BASE. Maybe the clearing helped make way for some of that programming to come through.